Bills Release Peterman

Steptide

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

There has never been a better time to be a fringe nfl qb that people have heard of. All these other silly football leagues are starting. He will catch on somewhere. Maybe he can be a Dbacks coach and teach the art of the interception

On 11/10/2018 at 8:52 PM, 26CornerBlitz said:

Peterman will be in the AAF or the XFL.  He's not an NFL caliber QB. 

24 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Don't we booted EJ and Tyrod and they landed on their feet. Football players get released all the time. Did you feel sorry for TJ Graham? Mike Williams? Aaron Maybin? Just let these guys live their lives. NFL is entertainment and he wasn't entertaining us. It's show biz people get fired and hired all the time. That's what he signed up for.

Somehow I don't see anyone picking up old Nate. He can say he had a cup of coffee in the bigs. That's more than most can say.

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Somehow I don't see anyone picking up old Nate. He can say he had a cup of coffee in the bigs. That's more than most can say.

He accomplished more than most in their lifetime. Many dream big to get in the NFL and don't even get close. Peterman can always hang his hat on that.

Someone desperate will sign him, he'll show up in someone's training camp.

Barkley stats aren't significantly better and he is on his 7th team.

This is the ultimate recycle league, Hue Jackson just got a job, Gregg William's is a coach again.

He made it to the NFL and had his opportunities. He just wasn't an NFL caliber QB. It was the right move and I wish him the best. I don't quite understand the personal shots at him by some, particularly regarding his faith. Seems unnecessary.

• Like (+1) 1