Sign in to follow this  
DaBillsFanSince1973

Game of the Day (aside from a Bills win) Tom Brady, How about those Titans!!

may not warrant a thread but any sunday the patsies*** lose, is a good day.

showing his 41 year old legs?

bradycatch.gif

this is always good to see

4b64e7a19d96ba24ef1df6a4ad3ef6e8

Edited by no name
  • Thanks 4

1 minute ago, no name said:

may not warrant a thread but any sunday the patsise*** lose, is a good day.

bradycatch.gif

Best take on this is that BB is done with TB and is now trying  to get him killed

• Like 1

Of course showing his old.

You saw that run for 8 against us, slow as hell. Looked like James Harrison running down the sideline vs the Cards, only worse.

I can't wait until time takes it's toll enough to where he can't play.

But I do like the Pats* losing, that's for sure.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, no name said:

may not warrant a thread but any sunday the patsies*** lose, is a good day.

bradycatch.gif

The latter is seen more and more 

Bradying 

Anyone else think he saw the LB coming and got so nervous that he fell down?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Anyone else think he saw the LB coming and got so nervous that he fell down?

watching it again, you see him look that way right after the catch. it had him so nervous, instead of pissing himself knowing whats coming, he stumbles over his own shadow, lol

Edited by no name

Only 19 pts against us 3 weeks ago and now yesterdays game.... that team is coming on back to the pack.

If I were a Pats fan I'd be a lot more concerned about his arm than his legs. So many bad throws. That big clock is ticking louder and louder with every passing day. I don't think he's far off stale dated Peyton territory - still good but no longer elite. Of course Peyton's last gasp was a Super Bowl win but the Patriots D is a far cry from what the Broncos fielded that year. 

Edited by starrymessenger

Why are you guys happy?

That Titans win could come back to haunt us in our playoff quest!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, LSHMEAB said:

Why are you guys happy?

That Titans win could come back to haunt us in our playoff quest!

huh, i thought we already beat the Titans.

• Like 1

I was listening to NFL on Sirius yesterday morning and so many callers were calling in and predicting the upset.  They weren't just Titan fans either.   When I saw the scores on the crawler while watching the Bills, I thought of all those callers.  They knew something.

1) I never got excited when a team besides us beat the Pats.  Do you get happy when another guy kisses your dream girl?

2). I wish other fans got excited when we lost a game to “fall” to 7-3. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

1) I never got excited when a team besides us beat the Pats.  Do you get happy when another guy kisses your dream girl?

to each their own I say. I'm enjoying watching the empire crumble, even though my team has been no part of it. wouldn't call it excited nor would I compare to my dream girl but that's just me.

it was more of like a parody. mockery of sorts. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, no name said:

to each their own I say. I'm enjoying watching the empire crumble, even though my team has been no part of it. wouldn't call it excited nor would I compare to my dream girl but that's just me.

it was more of like a parody. mockery of sorts. 

It’s all good.  And it’s not just Bills fans.  People do it with Duke and the Yanks, etc.  I only care if I’m the one or my team is the one to beat someone.

and what is the over under for amount of times people have said the Pats were done over the years:  5738.5 times?

55 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

I was listening to NFL on Sirius yesterday morning and so many callers were calling in and predicting the upset.  They weren't just Titan fans either.   When I saw the scores on the crawler while watching the Bills, I thought of all those callers.  They knew something.

People are starting to see that...Brady is not 'done' but he is on his way.

This entire season, he has looked more 'nervous' in the pocket than ever before.  Like any QB he doesn't like getting hit, but this year he is unloading the ball when under pressure seeming quicker than ever...and for the first time in memory, a lot of his downfield passes look like fluttering ducks and a lot of his outs that were right on the numbers in the past now have receivers reaching and stretching for them.

Of course, the pats may finish the season with 12 wins and he might throw for 4 tds against the Jets in their next game....but this time he really is starting to show his age..and people aren't as afraid to admit it this year.

Edited by mjd1001

18 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

It’s all good.  And it’s not just Bills fans.  People do it with Duke and the Yanks, etc.  I only care if I’m the one or my team is the one to beat someone.

and what is the over under for amount of times people have said the Pats were done over the years:  5738.5 times?

I'm exactly the same way. I don't give a damn about other teams. The rival is whoever the team I like is playing that day.

I'm also a Michigan fan and I don't care about Ohio State except when UM plays them.

It doesn't give me any pleasure to see them going through their struggles. I'll care about Ohio State on November 24th. To each their own and whatever floats your boat etc. etc. etc.

Edited by LSHMEAB

1 minute ago, LSHMEAB said:

I'm exactly the same way. I don't give a damn about other teams. The rival is whoever the team I like is playing that day.

I'm also a Michigan fan and I don't care about Ohio State except when UM plays them. To each their own.

We have the best fans but it’s kinda sad how much we care about the Pats and most Pats treat us as their non threatening little brother.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

you have this analogy backwards. No one is kissing the dream girl. The friend you know is kicking the ass of a guy you hate. That would make most happy.

another ex:  happy to see your dream girl snub a neighborhood guy you hate and despise for being a serial cheater.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, cba fan said:

you have this analogy backwards. No one is kissing the dream girl. The friend you know is kicking the ass of a guy you hate. That would make most happy.

another ex:  happy to see your dream girl snub a neighborhood guy you hate and despise for being a serial cheater.

But you're still not getting any p****!

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, cba fan said:

I rather be the guy knocking out the guy I hate and getting the dream girl.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, starrymessenger said:

If I were a Pats fan I'd be a lot more concerned about his arm than his legs. So many bad throws. That big clock is ticking louder and louder with every passing day. I don't think he's far off stale dated Peyton territory - still good but no longer elite. Of course Peyton's last gasp was a Super Bowl win but the Patriots D is a far cry from what the Broncos fielded that year. 

Agreed. Tommy boy is done. They will make the playoffs due to our weak division but won’t make it to the big dance. He needs to hang them up after this season and count his money. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, iinii said:

Agreed. Tommy boy is done. They will make the playoffs due to our weak division but won’t make it to the big dance. He needs to hang them up after this season and count his money. 

Then he will lose the SB after he threw for 500 yards and we will say he is done! He is mike Myers.  I won’t believe he is died until I rip his heart out.

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Then he will lose the SB after he threw for 500 yards and we will say he is done! He is mike Myers.  I won’t believe he is died until I rip his heart out.

So you are from Missouri? 

• Haha 1