John Harbaugh & Ravens to part ways?

Buftex

10 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Only thing about Harbaugh (John) is I wonder how much control he would want over his next team.  No doubt, he would be one of the very top candidates available...but could he co-exist with guys like Jerry Jones, Victor Kiam or John Elway? 

I could see Seattle being his landing place.

Victor Kiam has been dead for 17 years.  I think Harbaugh doesn't want anything to do with co-existing with him. ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Victor Kiam has been dead for 17 years.  I think Harbaugh doesn't want anything to do with co-existing with him. ?

...LMAO!...the Remington shaver guy ......"I liked their products so much, I bought the company"..............

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

Sometimes a long-term business relationship runs its course and everyone needs a fresh start.  Harbaugh is a great coach with a long track record of success and will have no problem landing the head coaching job of his choice.  I'd love to see him in Buffalo, but the timing isn't right.  I think we need to give the current regime time to finish what they started.  Despite the bungled QB situation this season, I still think they have a plan and are sticking to it and will come out pretty well on the other end.