The McD/Peterman love affair officially ended this week...

eball

...and when we look back years from now we'll be scratching our heads all the more.  To see what a journeyman QB who hasn't played in two years could come in and do with two weeks of practice was the final "it's not you, it's me" moment for these star-crossed lovers.  I give McD credit for realizing he couldn't trot Nate out there again, and we saw the results.

The only question is whether Sean will break the news over dinner, or will he just send a text?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, kota said:

does this make you feel better?

Hell yes it does!  Peterman should have been gone weeks ago -- he was only here because of the organization's incompetence in not bringing in anyone else.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, eball said:

...and when we look back years from now we'll be scratching our heads all the more.  To see what a journeyman QB who hasn't played in two years could come in and do with two weeks of practice was the final "it's not you, it's me" moment for these star-crossed lovers.  I give McD credit for realizing he couldn't trot Nate out there again, and we saw the results.

The only question is whether Sean will break the news over dinner, or will he just send a text?

Star-crossed lovers are always doomed from the start. It means that they are destined for a tragic end to the relationship.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, leonbus23 said:

Star-crossed lovers are always doomed from the start. It means that they are destined for a tragic end to the relationship.  

Listen, what McD and Peterman do in the privacy of their own lives is their own business but for the love of all that's good in the world please stop subjecting the rest of us to it

McD explained it clearly one time.  He said Peterman performs well in practice and preseason.  

But what a vote of no-confidence when the HC starts a career journeyman who's been on the team for 12 days over a guy who's been with the team for a year-and-a-half.  

I'd advise Nate to enjoy the NFL while he can because I think he's going to be looking for a new line of work pretty quickly 

3 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

McD explained it clearly one time.  He said Peterman performs well in practice and preseason.  

But what a vote of no-confidence when the HC starts a career journeyman who's been on the team for 12 days over a guy who's been with the team for a year-and-a-half.  

I'd advise Nate to enjoy the NFL while he can because I think he's going to be looking for a new line of work pretty quickly 

Nate should be released if/when Anderson clears protocol. Even if he doesnt clear protocol we have 2 former QB’s on the roster so we can still let him go. Nate is plain awful in so many ways.

6 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

Between Anderson and Barkley, it's actually the second time in 4 games that it's happened...

Edited by transient
  • Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, eball said:

Just end it now and get it over with. 'Pick me off' Peterman is done here

9 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

He's an all pro in practice and preseason, but he doesn't belong on the field when the games are for real.