Howard & EII will only post in this thread if they are idiots

Cripple Creek

5 hours ago, CountryCletus said:

Hey you worthless POS, how are you?? Did you ever make an appointment with that Dr. Kevorkian that I recommended ? 

<Quote Cleats here>

You still posting in these message forums. Thought you were gone gunny. You know what, I challenge you to meet me some day at Denny’s parking lot and we’ll see what you are made of. I think it might be Kleenex and granola. Ive delt with punks like you my whole life like little Joey Rancini who I popped in the mouth and Mario Decappio who I shoved a buster brown car and long in his hind quarters. Dont tempt me young Cleats. Theres guys here that served while you were itching your little ***** on a school night. Go to sleep and reflecked on what you are saying. 

<Block cleats>

49 minutes ago, Howard said:

<Quote Cleats here>

You still posting in these message forums. Thought you were gone gunny. You know what, I challenge you to meet me some day at Denny’s parking lot and we’ll see what you are made of. I think it might be Kleenex and granola. Ive delt with punks like you my whole life like little Joey Rancini who I popped in the mouth and Mario Decappio who I shoved a buster brown car and long in his hind quarters. Dont tempt me young Cleats. Theres guys here that served while you were itching your little ***** on a school night. Go to sleep and reflecked on what you are saying. 

<Block cleats>

BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK.... now you sound like McDermott at halftime.... you could start screaming “harder” and sound like Shirl when I come to visit her...

@Cripple Creek comes in here. Starts a “Thank you”’thread for servicemen like @ExiledinWikipedia and @Howard, and then some guy starts attacking them for their service. Grrrrr. Where is the OP to control this chaos??

1 minute ago, Just Jack said:

How about those that fight “the man” when he comes to take their land to build a bridge, cutting off access to the fields his cows used for grazing? Can we salute them too?

Let me guess...North Carolina Department of Transportation?? That story never gets old....but his service doesn’t compare to Exiled “on the concrete wall”. #safe

14 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

@Cripple Creek comes in here. Starts a “Thank you”’thread for servicemen like @ExiledinWikipedia and @Howard, and then some guy starts attacking them for their service. Grrrrr. Where is the OP to control this chaos??

Let me guess...North Carolina Department of Transportation?? That story never gets old....but his service doesn’t compare to Exiled “on the concrete wall”. #safe

Vegas has the Cows as 7 point favorites over the Carp on a neutral field, assuming it’s NOT under water. The carp are feisty, but the cows are as disinterested as the Jets yesterday. It’s a matchup I’d like to see. 

For a few minutes......

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Augie said:

Vegas has the Cows as 7 point favorites over the Carp on a neutral field, assuming it’s NOT under water. The carp are feisty, but the cows are as disinterested as the Jets yesterday. It’s a matchup I’d like to see. 

For a few minutes......

What’s the line on how many carp I can catch on a baited hook in 8 hours? Ya know what, I will just take the over....

1 minute ago, BringBackFergy said:

Think again. Especially bar room brawls that spill outside to the sidewalk. 

I’m usually home in bed (or in a back booth) sleeping by the time those festivities begin. Either way, I get my beauty rest. 

It doesn’t seem to be working, however. 

14 minutes ago, Augie said:

For a few minutes......

It's Cincinnati.  The WPIGs vs WKaRPs:

3186505?size=600x400

Fish+Story+WKRP+pig+and+fish.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

It snowed last night and I remembered that I forgot to salute the servicewomen and servicemen who keep our streets clear of snow and ice. They belong in this thread.

Image result for snow plow truck drivers we salute you

You really are a son of a B word ya know that? Are you giving Kootos to plow drivers when guys like me and so many others before me served our country in the USPS?? These guys you are honoring are union guys with guaranteed pensions and overtime. I never had overtime. I delivered what had to be delivered and  I didn’t call in sick if I had a upset tummy. You should delete this crap before me and some of my South Buff buddies delete it for you. think young fella. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Howard said:

You really are a son of a B word ya know that? Are you giving Kootos to plow drivers when guys like me and so many others before me served our country in the USPS?? These guys you are honoring are union guys with guaranteed pensions and overtime. I never had overtime. I delivered what had to be delivered and  I didn’t call in sick if I had a upset tummy. You should delete this crap before me and some of my South Buff buddies delete it for you. think young fella. 

Reporting this- threats against other users violate the TOS, right @SDS?

11 minutes ago, CountryCletus said:

Reporting this- threats against other users violate the TOS, right @SDS?

Not sure who you are talking to but if SDS is my Supervisor from the Cazenovia branch I can tell you he knows me and wouldn’t dishonor the branch I served in. If it wasn’t for me (and others who served in Postal Service before me) you’d have no news, Valentines Day cards or fruitcakes on Easter. Think about it young man. Your barkinn up the wrong branch.