People were asking What Zay Jones had written on his towel

46 minutes ago, TAinLA said:

In our busy, crazy and sometimes self centered world we live, its nice to see professional athletes take the time to think of someone other than themselves!  Classy Zay, stay well Pancho.

I cant believe TV didnt show a single second of it.  All the TD celebrations doing stupid stuff for attention and they didnt give Zays shout out any time.  Terrible

• Like (+1) 5

Poor spelling and puns aside. Very classy move by Zay. I watched the video of Pancho addressing the team at the pregame meal Saturday night. It was inspiring and very emotional. Very glad to see him recognized by the team he passionately supports. Making the best of a terrible situation. I found this article which I think is relevant to the OP.

https://buffalonews.com/2018/11/11/sean-kirst-facing-cancer-pancho-billa-is-right-medicine-for-bills/

Edited by DRA3196
  • Like (+1) 1

Classy act from a young kid. This kid had a disasterous rookie year and then the incident in the summer , jokes coming from all directions. His career could have went left.  But instead of quitting and folding , he comes back his sophomore campaign clearly improved in many areas of his game. Big salute to Zay for getting through the adversity and showing why we moved up for him . 

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, BillsMafia13 said:

I cant believe TV didnt show a single second of it.  All the TD celebrations doing stupid stuff for attention and they didnt give Zays shout out any time.  Terrible

because outside of Bills Nation no one knows who "Poncho is" 

Plus the spelling error is limited to fans 

1 hour ago, rockpile said:

Props to Pancho Billa, as a true fan and cancer fighter!

Image may contain: 4 people, indoor

bat boy and robin don't look happy   

did you take their candy away? 

47 minutes ago, GRHater69 said:

They didn't show it on TV because Zay held it up to the parabolic microphone they use for field sound. He must have thought it was a  camera. Odds are there wasn't a camera angle.

Oh damn haha.  If thats true I feel like a huge idiot now