*** SNF thread - Eagles vs. Cowboys ***

stuvian

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

thanks for shading the area between the LoS and the first down marker in a different color, NBC.  That’s really helpful.

Soon to be filled in by an ad for a "too big to fail" bank with "your best interests in mind"

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Huh... I never realized that there really was such a thing as an "official" thread. I thought that was just what people said. 

No such of a thing, usually we just pin the first thread, though if it's got a snarky title sometimes the un-snark gets preference.

If I may not have computer access during the game, I like to start the threads myself so I can set them to auto-lock and unlock, but needing to work out snags there.  A mod needs to create the thread for those features to appear.

5 minutes ago, stuvian said:

My understanding was only mods make official threads

Nah, with the caveat above

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to *** SNF thread - Eagles vs. Cowboys ***
7 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

No such of a thing, usually we just pin the first thread, though if it's got a snarky title sometimes the un-snark gets preference.

If I may not have computer access during the game, I like to start the threads myself so I can set them to auto-lock and unlock, but needing to work out snags there.  A mod needs to create the thread for those features to appear.

Nah, with the caveat above

You've made my day. This is going on my resume