The Best Team in the NFL is......

26CornerBlitz

What Team is the NFL's Best  

271 members have voted

1. 1. What Team is the NFL's Best

1 hour ago, billsfan11 said:

New Orleans 

Hall of fame QB who is playing lights out.

Good running game.

Brilliant head coach

Number 1 rush D in the NFL.

That is a deadly combination

I think the reason for that ranking is because teams have to throw the ball to try and keep up with the Saints.

I voted for the Saints most because I'm Purdue alum and bugged that so many people make it sound like a closed case that Brady's the GOAT.   I love watching Brees toss the football around the field and don't believe anyone does it better.

But the more I think about it, the more I think the Rams are the NFL's best.  They're out-gaining opponents but a whopping 93 yards per game.  The Saints, in comparison, our out-gaining their opponents by 37 yards per game and the Chiefs by a modest 13.  The Rams likewise lead the other two in point differential. 

Right now, the Rams are more dominant.  

I have to say it's the Saints, Chiefs, and then the Rams.  The Saints are a complete team, and they have a QB who's "been there, done that" , is a first ballot HOFer, and is playing some of the best football of his career.  The Chiefs are so explosive that they can overcome their defensive lapses, but the Saints are almost as explosive offensively but are tougher on defense.  The Rams have recently had an epidemic of injuries to key personnel, most notably and recently Cooper Kupp, and that may compromise them going forward.

13 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

After ten weeks there are only three teams with one loss.  Which is best among the Saints, Rams, and Chiefs?

I like the Saints, they have talent and I like Brees’ experience in the playoffs, especially if they can pull off home field advantage 

• Like (+1) 1