Was Gaines Missed?

WideNine

There will be some growing pains with Wallace (that over pursuit and bad angle on the rushing TD), but I think he did a great job extending and breaking up that pass over the middle.

Best of all we did not hear his number called for any DPI's.

I like his size, and he did not seem to be lost out there - hopefully he turns into a rookie FA steal and one less piece needed.

Edited by WideNine

I liked what I saw from Wallace. To be fair, Gaines was maybe missed in run support a bit, I thought Levi played soft there. But coverage wise you can't compare. I'm excited to see Wallace play over the next few weeks. 

And since we we are talking dbs, it is amazing how good Tre'davious is. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, MrEpsYtown said:

I liked what I saw from Wallace. To be fair, Gaines was maybe missed in run support a bit, I thought Levi played soft there. But coverage wise you can't compare. I'm excited to see Wallace play over the next few weeks. 

And since we we are talking dbs, it is amazing how good Tre'davious is. 

Don’t know how many saw this tweet but it speaks VOLUMES for the level that Tre is playing at.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

He’s the only CB in the picture and there is only one other DB. He’s playing at an ELITE level.

The Bills are one of the league’s highest performing defensive units (without the benefit of an offense, too) and a lot of what they can do is because of Tre’s ability to lock down one side. He deserves every ounce of recognition he gets. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Don’t know how many saw this tweet but it speaks VOLUMES for the level that Tre is playing at.

It's a shame there's a 0% chance that Tre is in the mix because his team has 3 wins. Gotta at least make the playoffs if you want individual honors in the NFL. Selfishly, it probably saves a few million on his next deal though.

• Like (+1) 1