I love the Buffalo Bills

Success

We’ve been through a lot as fans.  More than most fan bases.  Much more.

It’s not always easy within the hard slog of a season like this to remember why we’re fans.  I mean, we were out of contention by Halloween.  The first time that happens to a millennial Pats fan, they’ll fold, and remember that they’re all about the Celtics anyway.

No worry about that with us.  This thing, weirdly, is in our blood.  We’ll die rooting as hard for the Bills as we ever did, no matter what happens.

But sometimes we question why, and that’s cool.  But sometimes the universe answers - like today.  We won’t make the playoffs, but man, is there hope. This is how our team can look.  We have some budding young superstars, and the future is bright.

I love the Buffalo Bills.  I love being a Bills fan.  I wouldn’t trade it with anyone.

Edited by Success
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1

Looks like somebody is waaaayyyy over the .08 limit! ? J/K Good post. Watching the Bills lately (last 15 years) is like playing golf....every so often you hit that perfect shot and wonder why you're not on the PGA tour...and every so often the Bills win and all is right in the world.

well stated. This year is the first year I'm trying not to watch because it's just too painful after last year's wildcard. It's not just the Bills losing it's the 4 hour investment of time on football in general. I still believe McDermott and Beane will get is right. When it happens it will be ecstacy