We took over Jets stadium today

Rebel101

Yes we did!!!! 

I was with 5 ppl. 3 Jet fans , a Cowgirl fan and obviously me being only Bills fan. They demanded we leave with like 5 min to go in 3rd .  For reference, I live in North Jersey , by NYC and about 15 minutes from MetLife stadium. So it's very rare to see BILLS fans here. 

Jet fans were embarrassed , emotional and just demoralized. I LOVED IT!!!?? Todd "Flushed Down The" Bowles is likely done and it's very satisfying that we put the nail in his coffin! I almost didn't go. Ended up having a blast!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Yes we did!!!! 

I was with 5 ppl. 3 Jet fans , a Cowgirl fan and obviously me being only Bills fan. They demanded we leave with like 5 min to go in 3rd .  For reference, I live in North Jersey , by NYC and about 15 minutes from MetLife stadium. So it's very rare to see BILLS fans here. 

Jet fans were embarrassed , emotional and just demoralized. I LOVED IT!!!?? Todd "Flushed Down The" Bowles is likely done and it's very satisfying that we put the nail in his coffin! I almost didn't go. Ended up having a blast!!!

How bad/annoyingwere Jets fans?  I was at the old Giants Stadium once for a Jets game being from Jersey too.  Fans were rowdy but civilized back then.  Don’t know how it is with the new stadium 

4 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Yes we did!!!! 

5 people walk into a bar----3 Jets fans-----1 cowboy fan-----1 Bills fan---------finish the story-----

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Yes we did!!!! 

I should have bit the bullet and gone dammit! Glad to hear you had a blast. 

31 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

How bad/annoyingwere Jets fans?  I was at the old Giants Stadium once for a Jets game being from Jersey too.  Fans were rowdy but civilized back then.  Don’t know how it is with the new stadium 

I usually go every year to see my Bills. They're usually civil for the most part and I'm also with Jet fans in my group when I go. Fans were talking friendly smack during the tailgate , ironic how much they talked about how awful our O was.  

They were a little  rowdy pre game , cracking BBills jokes , i laugh em off and tell them we'll be contenders next year. By the 2nd quarter  , they were more rowdy, but the talk was mostly aimed at their Jests and mainly Bowles and I was Loving the Boos, which started in the first qtr. By the time we left , many ppl were way gone and the ones who stayed we're drinking their pain away , cursing up a storm about the dysfunction with the coaching staff and front office. 

The knowledgeable Jet fans showed heavy respect for McBeane. They thought McD was the Real deal and almost seemed jealous about the last 2 drafts , conceding that we have way more young talent and potential than they do. Good times , I imagined today going wayyyy differently, turned out to be one of my favorite Bills/Jets game at MetLife

30 minutes ago, Idandria said:

I should have bit the bullet and gone dammit! Glad to hear you had a blast. 

Yeah u really missed out but I understand. I am surprised I went actually but it was wellllll worth it. One of my favorite experiences at MetLife. Probably cause my expectations were so low

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1