Would you rather lose next 6 or win next 6?

Bakin

Would you rather...  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather

• Lose 6 straight - get top 5 pick
    • Win 6 straight - not make playoffs (decided on week 17)

52 minutes ago, JPP said:

Win!  i am a bills fan for a long time...simple....i love it when people say "tank".....who the hell would we be tanking for?  

Connor Mc David .......... Oh wait ;) 

Win and let the scouts worry about the draft. 

57 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Id rather WATCH them win the next 6, but this team would benefit more from better draft picks.  No way this team is making the playoffs and they highly likely wouldn't win the next 6 anyhow.  A couple feel good wins does not outweigh better draft seating.

Donte Whitner,Mike Williams and CJ Spiller say hi ;) 

1 hour ago, Pbomb said:

ya cause tanking has proven to always work. the last 3 times the bills picked in the top 5 we took m williams, watkins and dareus, those worked out great. theres plenty of good players throughout the draft

Thats why you trade down and pick up extra dice rolls... Just lose baby...

P.s. i bet on the bills to cover +19 today

The rest pf my teaser was blah...

Edited by ChattanoogaBills

2 hours ago, Bakin said:

Don’t know. 

Use your imagination. 

I will assume that Barkley plays well next week and they let him play out the season. 

And he leads us to a 7 game win streak (but we still miss the playoffs). 

My priority for this season is and always has been about Allen's development and being able to determine if he is capable of playing the position. Making/not making the playoffs or having a winning record is not how I am looking at this season. I would prefer to see Josh learn and improve every week. The big picture is more important to me than a 9-7 record. JMO

42 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

Connor Mc David .......... Oh wait ;) 

Win and let the scouts worry about the draft. 

Yes lets continue embracing the loser culture......its worked great so far........

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JMF2006 said:

Donte Whitner,Mike Williams and CJ Spiller say hi ;) 

Just because past regimes ruined picks doesn't mean new ones will.  I think the last two drafts have been very solid.  Allen cost a lot of resources though that wouldn't have been needed if we had lost more.  I was happy as hell we made the playoffs for the record.

Win.

Beane knows how to draft talent, no need to keep losing to get hopefully better players.

just think if we were a little worse we could have drafted JJ Watt instead of Dareus. I'm sure their are better players we could have gotten weather we won or lost more , but the point is we have the FO to get the right players in here now and it's just getting started.

You're asking if I want the team I root for to win? Is this a hypothetical question?

Tanking is dumb. Always has been and always will be.

We have a boat load of cap space next year, and winning 6 more games would open a lot of eyes and show free agents that Buffalo is going somewhere and make them easier to sign.

7 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

I have been watching this team lose since Kelly retired.  Watching the team lose sucks, but in the long run they can get better players.  As awesome as it was to make the playoffs last year, had they have lost more often they would have saved a ton of draft capital and had more players.

The Brown's have had top 10 draft picks for almost their entire existence, and have even had the #1 draft pick many times. How has that helped them? They are still a sucky organization. They just fired their coach mid season. After years and years and years of high draft picks they are finally looking like they might turn the corner maybe two years from now, but they still might screw it up.

Tanking (or just sucking really bad) does not work. Getting a bunch of talent is not enough to win, especially if you happen to choose the wrong guys. Even if you choose the right guys you have to develop them and put them in a position to win. You still need coaches who are good enough to implement effective schemes. You still need a GM that can recognize talent and make deals and manage the cap.

In short, I hope we never have a top 10 draft pick ever again. That will not help this team.

8 hours ago, Bakin said:

Obviously totally hypothetical. 

Would you rather have the excitement of being In the race until the final day of the season (think last year) but ultimately miss out because some other team pulls a 2017 Bengals...

or lose out and get a top 5 pick??

simple question with a lot of silliness. 

To me there isn't any reason to lose from here on out, hopefully we have our QB and we have people to make the right draft selections no matter where we pick.

8 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Just because past regimes ruined picks doesn't mean new ones will.  I think the last two drafts have been very solid.  Allen cost a lot of resources though that wouldn't have been needed if we had lost more.  I was happy as hell we made the playoffs for the record.

By them wizzing the last two drafts by moving up and down the board  just shows it doesn't matter where they pick.....they will get their guy and not mortgage the future.