Would you rather lose next 6 or win next 6?

Bakin

Would you rather...  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather

• Lose 6 straight - get top 5 pick
    • Win 6 straight - not make playoffs (decided on week 17)

Obviously totally hypothetical. 

Would you rather have the excitement of being In the race until the final day of the season (think last year) but ultimately miss out because some other team pulls a 2017 Bengals...

or lose out and get a top 5 pick??

simple question with a lot of silliness. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, DRA3196 said:

Lol. it depends. is Alan playing and developing in those 6 games?

Don’t know. 

Use your imagination. 

I will assume that Barkley plays well next week and they let him play out the season. 

And he leads us to a 7 game win streak (but we still miss the playoffs). 

• Like (+1) 1

Win 6, easy choice for me.  High picks do not guarantee success in the NFL.  The only exception where tanking for a pick is arguably jusitifed is when a crop of franchise QB's are out.  2019 is a not QB heavy year for the draft and Allen was drafted last year.

I would rather see them go into next season with some momentum and hope that they can continue to find players with the Caliber of Tradaveous White in the later first round while getting some steals like Milano in late rounds. 

Edited by dgrochester55
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, dgrochester55 said:

Win 6, easy choice for me.  High picks do not guarantee success in the NFL.  The only exception where tanking for a pick is arguably jusitifed is when a crop of franchise QB's are out.  2019 is a not QB heave year for the draft and Allen was drafted last year.

I would rather see this develop a winning culture and hope that they can continue to find with the Caliber of Tradaveous White in the later first round while getting some steals like Milano in late rounds. 

Great Post!

We should always be rooting for the Bills to win.

Just because a team is in rebuilding mode, doesn't mean they should be trying to lose games.

The problem with too many on this board... they just can't reconcile those two concepts.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Seriously to this entire thread?

5 minutes ago, dgrochester55 said:

Win 6, easy choice for me.  High picks do not guarantee success in the NFL.  The only exception where tanking for a pick is arguably jusitifed is when a crop of franchise QB's are out.  2019 is a not QB heavy year for the draft and Allen was drafted last year.

I would rather see them go into next season with some momentum and hope that they can continue to find players with the Caliber of Tradaveous White in the later first round while getting some steals like Milano in late rounds. 

I could bump this ***** all day!

I want to see the Bills win every time they take the field. So, yeah, I'd much rather us win the next 6. I don't know how or why anyone else would say they'd rather the team they root for lose out. 

• Like (+1) 1