How about Matt Barkley huh?

He Looked good.  If he keeps this up, locked in the backup position.  Bye, bye Peterman.

Hopefully our coaching staff doesn’t coach what he did out of him.  He seemed to just play.  Not a robot doing what he was told. Had command of the huddle and winged it.

• Like (+1) 5

Finally found someone who can fill in when needed and pull out a win and maybe be a good mentor to Josh...hard to imagine Josh listening too closely on the sideline to the pick-6 machine. Tempering this feeling with the fact that the Jets are horrible, but I have seen my Bills play down to the level or get spanked by horrible teams before, so I'll take it.

Matt ran the offense, moved the chains, and protected the ball - can't ask for much more than that.

3 minutes ago, WideNine said:

Finally found someone who can fill in when needed and pull out a win and maybe be a good mentor to Josh...hard to imagine Josh listening too closely on the sideline to the pick-6 machine. Tempering this feeling with the fact that the Jets are horrible, but I have seen my Bills play down to the level or get spanked by horrible teams before, so I'll take it.

Matt ran the offense, moved the chains, and protected the ball - can't ask for much more than that.

Jets horrible on offense, but their D has been one of the better ones in the league, check out what they did to Miami last week.

8 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

He Looked good.  If he keeps this up, locked in the backup position.  Bye, bye Peterman.

Hopefully our coaching staff doesn’t coach what he did out of him.  He seemed to just play.  Not a robot doing what he was told. Had command of the huddle and winged it.

Peterman will be gone regardless 

6 minutes ago, CSBill said:

Jets horrible on offense, but their D has been one of the better ones in the league, check out what they did to Miami last week.

Truth.

Just trying to temper my optimism. Daboll called a good game and Matt did great executing it. I think Teller at OG is an upgrade in pass protection too...all good things and not going to be a downer. Just keeping it real.

• Like (+1) 1

NO MISTAKES. 

Or at least,  very few. 

All 3 facets of the game we played well. 

The Oline was gashing the Jets Dline. Play calling was on point. 

Nice win boys. 

Lets see if Bark, and the rest of the team, can put together another one in 2 weeks. 

Edited by Bakin

1 minute ago, WideNine said:

Truth.

Just trying to temper my optimism. Daboll called a good game and Matt did great executing it. I think Teller at OG is an upgrade in pass protection too...all good things and not going to be a downer. Just keeping it real.

agree and agree and agree....Daboll, Barkley, and Teller