Who's the worst team in the league now ?

1st&ten

Man who cares about the national media. They were right from the get go about Peterman. They don't have a bias against us they barely noticed us until we became Peterman watch.. and we deserved it! 

Good win today, not the worst team in the NFL, but these guys are pretty impartial to the Bills mostly because they can hardly be bothered to acknowledge us to begin with.

Giants, Raiders, Jets, not necessarily in that order though.  Dolphins appear to be looking to enter this group without Tannehill. Cardinals seem to be getting a little better but wont win much. 49ers will depend on if this QB can keep playing like last week. Bill's are such a Jeckell & Hyde team, when they are good they can be real good. But when they are bad its not watchable....

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

We're not the worst, anymore? We're not the laughingstock?

Damn. Some people here are not going to be happy when they read this news.

Hey didn't you just declare last week that you were quitting this forum?   

That's why I call you the LACucaracha........you always come back despite your whining about the egregious mistreatment of the organization by it's spoiled and ungrateful fanbase!?

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

We're not the worst, anymore? We're not the laughingstock?

Damn. Some people here are not going to be happy when they read this news.

Tell me you didn't empathize with the Jets when the announcer was explaining how it had been something like 60 Jets possessions without a touchdown.

Nope

1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Hey didn't you just declare last week that you were quitting this forum?   

That's why I call you the LACucaracha........you always come back despite your whining about the egregious mistreatment of the organization by it's spoiled and ungrateful fanbase!?

If you had any comprehension of detail and truth, you'd recall that I wasn't quitting the forum. I was stepping away for a bit. Go back and read for yourself.

Every time I come here, you jump on me for no reason. So I leave for a while in hopes you'll grow up and stick to football. It appears, once again, you're unable to do that. 

Call people names. Mock them. Piss on them. Yes, that's your gig. That's what you did last time. That's what you're doing this this time.

So put me on ignore or STFU because your act is tired and drags down the board.