Who's the worst team in the league now ?

1st&ten

Hopefully today's win will shut up the national media's Bills bashing. Screw ESPN----what's the point spread between Alabama & the Jets. Screw Mike Greenberg & his Get Up show----he's a  big Jets fan & has been crowing for weeks about the Bills being the worst team in the league. Man what an enjoyable win today !!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

We're not the worst, anymore? We're not the laughingstock?

Damn. Some people here are not going to be happy when they read this news.

Tell me you didn't empathize with the Jets when the announcer was explaining how it had been something like 60 Jets possessions without a touchdown.

• Like (+1) 4

Hate to tell you, but one nice game against a struggling team that gave up on their head coach doesn't suddenly make the Bills a contender. 

The Bills are still a bottom 3 team, depending on the week. 

But I'll enjoy this one -- it was great to watch a competent QB run the offense for a change. 

6 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

We're not the worst, anymore? We're not the laughingstock?

Damn. Some people here are not going to be happy when they read this news.

Tell me you didn't empathize with the Jets when the announcer was explaining how it had been something like 60 Jets possessions without a touchdown.

or that playoffs drought chart

• Like (+1) 1

Raiders by far, then the Jets.  I agree when Allen comes back we’re going to lose more games while he develops.  We can only hope he learns this game by the end of the year, and we spend most of our Capital on offense.

i just hope as well as K Williams and Lorenzo don’t retire.  They still are playing at a high level, are great leadership for this young team.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, twoandfourteen said:

Hate to tell you, but one nice game against a struggling team that gave up on their head coach doesn't suddenly make the Bills a contender. 

The Bills are still a bottom 3 team, depending on the week. 

But I'll enjoy this one -- it was great to watch a competent QB run the offense for a change. 

Good post but not the point; the Bills are rebuilding and despite the pain, positive signs are emerging!!!! Enjoy it!

If the Giants lose tomorrow night, they’re right there with the Raiders. Arizona is next, then San Fran. The Bills are probably fifth worst at this time. However, as today shows with competent QB play we are a competitive team thanks to our top defense. The jets are right along side the Bills, but they’re on the way down while we’re on the way up.

Edited by clayboy54
  • Like (+1) 1