Edit 2: The Bills back to #2 Total Yd D; Ravens 66 yards better against th Bucs

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

Ok. But it doesn’t. I mean of course the exception to the rule pops up here and there. But feel free to believe in backwards ideologies. 

OK, who says its backward, you, Shopp and the bulldog, TBD posters? All these experienced NFL experts!

1 hour ago, The Bills Blog said:

Lol. I can't wait to bring this thread back next year. ?

I'm sure you can't!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, vorpma said:

OK, who says its backward, you, Shopp and the bulldog, TBD posters? All these experienced NFL experts!

Well, I’ll argue and win the aforementioned people all have better records in terms of judgement than the Bills experts over 20 years. 

4 hours ago, The_Dude said:

Chiefs have an awful defense but look at their record. That’s my point. McDermott is putting the cart before the horse. 

You have no point. LOL.

Chiefs offense isn't giving up pick 6's and not giving up the ball in their own territory. Difficult for any defense to constantly stop opposing offenses when they're starting their drives near midfield. 

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Well, I’ll argue and win the aforementioned people all have better records in terms of judgement than the Bills experts over 20 years. 

Again, says who? I can go find experts that say the exact opposite, don't mean nothing! You strong personal opinion that gets as much weight as anybody else!

1 hour ago, QuoteTheRaven83 said:

You have no point. LOL.

Chiefs offense isn't giving up pick 6's and not giving up the ball in their own territory. Difficult for any defense to constantly stop opposing offenses when they're starting their drives near midfield. 

......can you walk and chew gum at the same time?

19 hours ago, HappyDays said:

The #1 defense with an average offense can still be dominant. The problem this season is our offense has been disgustingly bad. Today it was pretty good, not great but pretty good, and combined with a dominant defense it gave us a blowout win.

Ask the Jags how that's going...

3 hours ago, vorpma said:

I'm sure you can't!

Um all the teams that are at the top of the league overwhelmingly addressed the offensive side of the ball in the past few seasons. 

You can't be serious...

Top 5 D in DVOA going into this week:

1. CHI 2. BUF 3. HOU 4. DEN 5. SEA

I see a couple losing records, 2 decent teams, and no Superbowl contenders. 

Top 5 O in DVOA going into this week:

1. KAN 2. LAR 3. LAC 4. NO 5. CAR

I see 5 legitimate Superbowl, if not, conference championship contenders.

Welcome to the league. 

Edited by Elite Poster
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Elite Poster said:

Ask the Jags how that's going...

Um all the teams that are at the top of the league overwhelmingly addressed the offensive side of the ball in the past few seasons. 

You can't be serious...

Top 5 D in DVOA going into this week:

1. CHI 2. BUF 3. HOU 4. DEN 5. SEA

I see a couple losing records, 2 decent teams, and no Superbowl contenders. 

Top 5 O in DVOA going into this week:

1. KAN 2. LAR 3. LAC 4. NO 5. CAR

I see 5 legitimate Superbowl, if not, conference championship contenders.

Welcome to the league. 

Ok, so what, its a cycle that can change quickly; welcome to the real world! No *****, you need to score points to win, what a new concept!

55 minutes ago, QuoteTheRaven83 said:

I'd be surprised if you could...

And what does this have to do with anything. LOL.

Because I didn't think my point needed to be explaining, but apparently it does because of your comment on how the Chiefs offense isn't turning the ball over.

Of course they're not -- they're a good offense. Now, look at their record. Now look at ours.

We have the #1 defense and yet we've been largely un-competitive, and blown-out on several occasions. I like a good defense as much as the next guy. But with the way the league is structured now, the offense should be more the focus. The Bills, under McDermott, have yet to focus too much on the offense. And the record shows the folly in that. 

4 hours ago, vorpma said:

I'm sure you can't!

As has been stated numerous times, you are what your record says you are. Stats are meaningless compared to wins and losses. Let me help you understand how this works. Wins count more than any stat on the books. 

25 minutes ago, iinii said:

As has been stated numerous times, you are what your record says you are. Stats are meaningless compared to wins and losses. Let me help you understand how this works. Wins count more than any stat on the books. 

You got a mind like a steel trap, nothing gets by you!

18 minutes ago, iinii said:

I’ll take that to mean you now understand how the NFL and all sports leagues work. 

Take it anyway you want; offense needs to score points and defense needs to limit points in order to gain that critical statistic you so eloquently stated: wins! 

Probably a generational thing, I love defensive battles in open air, cold gray days, with mud, snow, beer, and hitting.  Defense can still win, probably defies conventional thinking but in the end it still wins!

You guys love Arena Football with two hundred points a game in your under shirt in a domed stadium enjoying 75 degree and dry days! 

13 minutes ago, vorpma said:

Take it anyway you want; offense needs to score points and defense needs to limit points in order to gain that critical statistic you so eloquently stated: wins! 

Probably a generational thing, I love defensive battles in open air, cold gray days, with mud, snow, beer, and hitting.  Defense can still win, probably defies conventional thinking but in the end it still wins!

You guys love Arena Football with two hundred points a game in your under shirt in a domed stadium enjoying 75 degree and dry days! 

Kids these days!! Worst of all.... skinny jeans. 

• Like (+1) 1