13-7 Baby!

16 minutes ago, JohninMinn. said:

I don't see another loss on the schedule with the number 1 defense in the league.

Not this year im afraid....if it was last year perhaps......teams are alot better in the afc this season

11 minutes ago, MichaelAbdallah said:

The 2nd wild card spot could easily be at 5-5 (Bengals, Dolphins, and Titans; maybe also Ravens and Colts) when we begin play vs the Jags in 2 weeks.

Of course, I don't understand how we are going to beat NE in week 16. Someone explain that one to me.

The same defensive performance we had against them on Monday night. Then add 60% of what Barkly did today.

But I agree. It's a tall order.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, MichaelAbdallah said:

The 2nd wild card spot could easily be at 5-5 (Bengals, Dolphins, and Titans; maybe also Ravens and Colts) when we begin play vs the Jags in 2 weeks.

Of course, I don't understand how we are going to beat NE in week 16. Someone explain that one to me.

NE just got smoked by the Titans. The Bills beat the Titans this year. Therefore....

In all seriousness I think we have about a 0.0001% chance of making the playoffs. 

18 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

You can’t possibly see a loss at New England?

You can't possibly see the Bills on the way up and the Patriots on the way down? Ask Shady and Kyle how fired up they'll be.

Edited by JohninMinn.

8 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Define “decent chance”

We have the jets again, Dolphins twice and the jags. All teams that are not good. There's a decent chance the bills could win them all, minus the Patriots. I forgot about the lions too

Edited by Steptide

I know people don't like him on here, but someone called up the post game and said the same thing about the Bills going 9-7.

His response was I don't know people like you in real life. I laughed, I think the same thing. I know a lot of Bills fans, and I don't believe one would say something to me that ridiculous.

Just now, Steptide said:

We have the jets again, Dolphins twice and the jags. All teams that are not good. There's a decent chance the bills could win them all, minus the Patriots. I forgot about the lions too

Ill say there’s a chance we could win any of them but would like you to quantify somehow what you think a decent chance of winning ALL looks like to you. 50%? 25? 3?