13-7 Baby!

32 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

9-7 is very much a possibility if they continue playing Barkley and the speedy receivers. With the #6 seed wide open the Bills are alive and well. Makes sense to play Barkley until they are eliminated. Let's face it 8-6 heading to New England on a five game win streak isn't out of the question with the next 4 games.

Jaguars W

Dolphins W

Jets W

Lions W

Pats Toss Up (Looked vulnerable today)

Dolphins W

I wouldn't say well but hopefully.

5 hours ago, MichaelAbdallah said:

The 2nd wild card spot could easily be at 5-5 (Bengals, Dolphins, and Titans; maybe also Ravens and Colts) when we begin play vs the Jags in 2 weeks.

Of course, I don't understand how we are going to beat NE in week 16. Someone explain that one to me.

If the Pats have a 1st rd bye with home field locked up and sit a bunch of starters...the key would be not repeating 2004 when all the Bills had left to do was win against a Steelers squad resting a bunch of starters, and Bledsoe not being able to pull that off unfortunately. 

6 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Winning 7 straight is a tall order.  That said...

The 2nd wild card is 5-4 right now. We are 3 games out with 7 to play. And we have a bunch of games against the teams ahead of us.

As sad as the Bills have looked this season that is an amazing stat.  But its also pretty excruciating since they should have beaten the Texans, Colts and possibly the Bears had anyone but Peterman played.  Typical Bills of the drought era to just miss by a couple of games they should have won!