13-7 Baby!

Great win going into the bye week. Yeah, it’s the Jets, but I don’t think this team is as bad as they have looked (other than Peterman and KB). Allen is still raw, Anderson is too old, but maybe Barkley can keep it going a little bit. Here’s to the rest of the season and especially next year. :beer:

9-7 is very much a possibility if they continue playing Barkley and the speedy receivers. With the #6 seed wide open the Bills are alive and well. Makes sense to play Barkley until they are eliminated. Let's face it 8-6 heading to New England on a five game win streak isn't out of the question with the next 4 games.

Jaguars W

Dolphins W

Jets W

Lions W

Pats Toss Up (Looked vulnerable today)

Dolphins W

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6

5 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

9-7 is very much a possibility if they continue playing Barkley and the speedy receivers. With the #6 seed wide open the Bills are alive and well. Makes sense to play Barkley until they are eliminated. Let's face it 8-6 heading to New England on a five game win streak isn't out of the question with the next 4 games.

Jaguars W

Dolphins W

Jets W

Lions W

Pats Toss Up (Looked vulnerable today)

Dolphins W

No, actually 8-6 is out of the question. 

But I like your optimism.

Though I'm not sure how the Ravens, Bengals, Colts, and Titans will shake out. We have no margin of error with any of these 4 getting hot. And we've already lost to the Ravens and Colts.

Shirley, you can't be serious!  We just beat a team that's as bad as us.  We have no chance against a team that's better, UNLESS Barkley starts.

BTW if Barkley does not start against the Jags, there is no justice or common sense!  I don't care of they send the rookie to Lourdes for a quick miracle, start Barkley!

• Haha (+1) 1

Buffalo will definitely win a few more but it is lofty to assume automatic wins in the non New England games.   I could see Buffalo being a favorite against the Jets, but the Dolphins, Lions and Jaguars despite the record are still higher in the food chain than Buffalo.   Chances are those games would be seen either as  tossups or have Buffalo is the underdog.   Even with those five wins, the Pats are still there and that would be a major upset.

Best to start Allen and allow the young players to gain experience and confidence.   I see six or seven wins as a real possibility, but even that would require a 3-3 or 4-2 finish.

• Like (+1) 1