Bills vs. Jets Postgame and Bye Week News

26CornerBlitz

7 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

Direct TV offered Sunnday Ticket Max for free this weekend. 

I missed this entire performance while helping my girlfriend's family member move. 

Moral of the story:  No good deed goes unpunished.

Those dix wish I had known that I would have taped different games.

53 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

You're saying that from yesterday when you thought there was a 58% chance of Allen starting that it's believable that he's still out two weeks from now due to that injury?

Also it kind of is obvious at some point a player has to learn from being on the field and the last 6 games of a 3-7 season is a perfect time for that.

If Barkley sucked today, I would have put Allen starting after the bye at 99%.

Now it's 49% Allen vs 51% Barkley.

Sorry, but I think Barkley could very easily be the hot hand McBeane so desired at the beginning of the year to let Allen ride the pine and learn while another QB helps the team win some games. And honestly, McDermott would have more to justify to his hard working players if he benches the guy who just had the best QB performance this team may have had in the last 2 years for Allen.

Allen's the future, obviously. But I think maybe you ride the hot hand until you have 8 losses on the season.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

we don't always see eye to eye ,but wanted to let you know I really appreciate all the links you provide about the teams, really adds to the enjoyment of this site and gaining information.

19 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I heard it had something to do with Pancho Billa.

That's cool, surprised there hasn't been more on it.

5 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Is it more important for Allen to get as much work and as many live reps as possible?  Even at the expense of the offense taking a step back from what it was Sunday?  Did he see and learn enough in his time away that he can keep it going as well as Barkley did if he does play?  Or does Barkley’s performance warrant him staring because he gives the team “the best chance to win?”  Does starting Barkley allow Allen to sit and watch and learn more or hinder his development if he doesn’t see the field against a live defense?

with Sal saying some players could get cut or sat down , sounds like Benjamin is on thiiiiin ice.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

That was then, this is now.  He was pretty close to starting today. 

But, not as close by the end of the day, eh?

I don't think Allen starting vs, the Jags is a certainty at all. I believe they will be evaluating both QBs throughout the bye. If the question comes down to who gives them the best chance to win, the answer would probably be Barkley. Why would we assume that McD doesn't want to win games? Sure, Allen's development is important. The argument has also frequently been made that it would be better for his development for him to sit for a season.

Starting Barkley vs. the Jags is not a difficult decision to make.

2 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

But, not as close by the end of the day, eh?

I don't think Allen starting vs, the Jags is a certainty at all. I believe they will be evaluating both QBs throughout the bye. If the question comes down to who gives them the best chance to win, the answer would probably be Barkley. Why would we assume that McD doesn't want to win games? Sure, Allen's development is important. The argument has also frequently been made that it would be better for his development for him to sit for a season.

Starting Barkley vs. the Jags is not a difficult decision to make.

3-7.  That's why you saw so many young players on the field against the NYJ and it's why it makes sense for Allen to play. 

Bills Today: McCoy: That Big Monkey is Off My Back

f1ylsgeo2mzdm9nm97xh.jpg

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

4 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

If KB was as good as Dimarco he would be a number one WR

Anyone know what Zay had on his towel ?

I thought I read somewhere it was related to pancho billa. 

5 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

If KB was as good as Dimarco he would be a number one WR

Anyone know what Zay had on his towel ?

It said Poncho.

it was on his Instagram.

Edited by Rochesterfan
  • Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Pretty exciting if Wallace can be a legit starting CB.

So odd this season though that so many players have gone from PS/obscurity one game to starting the next.  Has to be some kind of unofficial NFL record.

Just now, stevewin said:

Pretty exciting if Wallace can be a legit starting CB.

So odd this season though that so many players have gone from PS/obscurity one game to starting the next.  Has to be some kind of unofficial NFL record.

Good to see Wallace get a chance, but the secondary didn't face much of a challenge in the NYJ passing offense yesterday with Robbie Anderson out and the Bills' DL pressuring McCown all game long.

Attribute the call ups to a thin roster.

Todd Bowles Needs to Go After Humiliating Loss Reveals Depth of Jets' Demise

the loss to the Bills on Sunday will go down as one of the most terrible, disgraceful, putrid and unforgivable in team history.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2805564-todd-bowles-needs-to-go-after-humiliating-loss-reveals-depth-of-jets-demise?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

?