[Vague Title] Thanks

Patriot Killa

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

Kotite won FOUR games in TWO seasons.  He might be the worst Head Coach in NFL football history.  Take a Midol...you're emotional.

Nah I don’t think you pay enough attention to NYJ.

He’s a defensive minded coach with 7 first round pick defenders, high paid FA defenders and some 2nd rounders with a bottom three ranked defense and his offense plays like it’s 1960

he is useless in that regard.

2 minutes ago, Idandria said:

I feel like this is ideal scenario for any team. A QB that was sitting on his couch 3 weeks ago is now your starter? That’s what coaches dream of. That is the hallmark of a totally disfuntional franchise. 

This is the same guy who let Baker Mayfield light him up in his first ever half of football.

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Nah I don’t think you pay enough attention to NYJ.

He’s a defensive minded coach with 7 first round pick defenders, high paid FA defenders and some 2nd rounders with a bottom three ranked defense and his offense plays like it’s 1960

he is useless in that regard.

I'm not defending Bowles...he's overmatched.  Probably a good coordinator who can't make the leap.   He's bad...but he's not Kotite bad.  Trust me.

2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I'm not defending Bowles...he's overmatched.  Probably a good coordinator who can't make the leap.   He's bad...but he's not Kotite bad.  Trust me.

I don’t even wanna say good coordinator. He was stuck as an assistant for years and then only after one year of being a full time D-coordinator with a stacked Arizona D has he looked good and immediately moved on to NYJ.

but yeah most guys ARE just good coordinators but absolutely terrible coaches.

Edited by Patriot Killa

13 minutes ago, suorangefan4 said:

The Bills always find a way to win games when they're out of the playoffs. 

6-10, 7-9, 8-8. 

So Billsy to have one of those records. Always missing the playoffs and always playing their way out of a high pick.

Yeah, imagine that. They beat a team that had 1 more win than they did.

Good post, mate.

20 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Thank you for destroying us with a QB you signed a week ago. This is the only way front office grows a pair and fires Todd Bowles. He’s truly the worst coach we have ever had.

This sh*t show has to stop and it stops today.

Ha ha. Jet fans always are surprised when their team gets beat by the Bills. Your team sucks. It isn't just your crappy coach. 

4 minutes ago, snafu said:

Ha ha. Jet fans always are surprised when their team gets beat by the Bills. Your team sucks. It isn't just your crappy coach. 

Pipe down there buddy.

2 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Your team just got destroyed by a 2-7 team and you came here to defend the legacy of Ritchie Kotite?!?!

Basically what it has come to, yes.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2