[Vague Title] Thanks

Patriot Killa

8 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Thank you for destroying us with a QB you signed a week ago. This is the only way front office grows a pair and fires Todd Bowles. He’s truly the worst coach we have ever had.

This sh*t show has to stop and it stops today.

You are NOT welcome.

Looks like the Jets are learning from the Giants on how to tank a season for the best 2019 draft position.  The Buffalo Bills don't know how to do that.

:oops:

8 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Thank you for destroying us with a QB you signed a week ago. This is the only way front office grows a pair and fires Todd Bowles. He’s truly the worst coach we have ever had.

**Cough**Rich Kotite**Cough

• Like (+1) 1

I thought the Jets were smart to bring Bowles back for one more year after last years disappointing year for the Jets. I always thought Bowles got his team motivated and could coach a nasty D.

after today though, he’s toast. No way to justify a performance, and season like this.

Just now, Idandria said:

I thought the Jets were smart to bring Bowles back for one more year after last years disappointing year for the Jets. I always thought Bowles got his team motivated and could coach a nasty D.

after today though, he’s toast. No way to justify a performance, and season like this.

Jeremy Bates is equally as bad. Zero creativity and can’t put his players in positions to win match ups. 

Run run pass on 3rd and 8 then punt

all year

10 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Will the Kotite bashing 20 plus years later now stop?  Hell he give the franchise #80, the coolest Jets receiver ever 

Just now, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Bowles had no idea what to prepare for.  So gets some slack.  But not next game.

I feel like this is ideal scenario for any team. A QB that was sitting on his couch 3 weeks ago is now your starter? That’s what coaches dream of. That is the hallmark of a totally disfuntional franchise.