Week 10 Bills @ Jets second half thread

Just now, ColoradoBills said:

Bills involved in another blowout.

Same Old Bills.

Honestly it's satisfying but we've literally had one game not over by the first half.. like a tight win like the Titans, except high scoring with a 4TD Barkley game, would be fun sometimes

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DRA3196 said:

I admit I was 100% wrong about Barkley today.  I could not have imagined he would help the Bills lay a 40 burger on the Inepts today. Defense did what it does and FINALLY....FINALLY we looked like a legit professional offense. Even if it is for 1 game. This Board will be so much better as we go into the bye with a win. Well played today Buffalo. KUDOS

I admit to not giving him a fair chance just due to our QB nightmare debacle this season. This was his 7th start in the NFL and he played pretty damn well.

Side note: His wife is hot 

Matt-Barkley-wife-Brittany-Langdon-Barkl

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Real McCoy said:

I admit to not giving him a fair chance just due to our QB nightmare debacle this season. This was his 7th start in the NFL and he played pretty damn well.

Yeah, but he should get a REAL dog! 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Real McCoy said:

Mostly bumping for the pic. But he had 3 300 yard games in his last 3 of 7 starts! If I heard the announcers correctly.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Is this like a Bills QB prerequisite or something?

• Haha (+1) 1