'Who are these guys?Who are these guys?'

Not quite "May Day!  May Day!  May Day!"

Just now, AmishRifle said:

The optimist in me....9-7 is possible??

Pessimist in me....no f’ing way!

Realist in me: You're an idiot.

• Haha (+1) 5

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

.......despite heading towards a resounding "W", the Monday morning "urinalists" will quip, "so what, it was against the lowly Jets"......as expected.....

TBF the board is saying that themselves.

But we're not having a fluke Vikings blowout with 2 Cousins fumbles in his own 20 so I'm calling this a straight up no fluke crushing.

Barkley for MVP!

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

@Tcali Timeout 2 came after an incomplete pass.  The clock was already stopped.  We didn't save the Jets a timeout and it isn't the reason they got 3 points.

If the defender lets the RB continue on a few more yards..the clock would have gone to Zero. 

1 minute ago, 1ManRaid said:

Let's grab 250 yards and a second TD for Barkley, a third TD for McCoy to bring up his totals, and two more INTs.  LET'S GOOOOO

You know that’s not happening, 1Man.  They are going to bring this offense to a screeching stop, like in Minnesota.  

20:carries for 60 yards, 4 passes, 2 complete for 11 yards.

why in the world would you want to keep your defense, your team and your fans motivated after such a long offensive drought when you can simply just trust the Process.

I think this is the "culture" McDermott talks about. 2 teams with no chance at playoffs. One team mailing it in, another team playing like it's week 1 of the regular season. Don't get me wrong, the bills have looked as bad as the jets this season, but you can still see the fire in the bills vs the jets 

• Like (+1) 2