Week 10 Bills @ Jets first half thread

Lol how many times is the broadcast going to talk kicking because Jay Feely is in the booth

"Ya think he's demoralized and that will affect his kicking game"

Feely: "no he's a kicker, kickers just want to make field goals (stop asking me kicker questions you weirdo)"

1 minute ago, Success said:

I see familiar looks in the faces of those jets fans.

Too familiar.

I had the same thought. I thought that looks a lot like New Era field or the Ralph on many Sunday's.

It was when I saw some guy with a bud light, clearly hammered ( rightfully so), surrounded by empty seats yelling at someone off screen rows below him. Don't know if it was at the team, another jets fan, or a gloating Bills fan.

1 minute ago, Dadonkadonk said:

Mills is a serviceable RT. Miller sadly just has not played well enough. C is the slot that needs uogarde the most.

Trade down and take a C in the first and RT or G in second. 

Must add a dynamic TE too

Croom has potential but with all thime picks and cap I expect significant talent infusion. 

I also hate hate to judge vs jets but if Barkley want to keep playing I think he’s a decent back up.

hard to gauge how much of this is from the jets just not caring 

11 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

This team has heart.  The fans may have given up on this team, but they will never give up on each other.  That includes coaches.

...the inconsistency from week to week becomes the lynch pin of ire IMO.....it's like Bi-Polar 101 a/k/a which "team" shows up.........

1 minute ago, Dadonkadonk said:

Allen is the future. This entire season is about him. If he is healthy he plays.

It all depends on whether they want to get him playing time or win now.

If Allen is in after they bye they don't care about the wins and want to give him the experience.

Just now, OJ Tom said:

I normally agree, but the extreme circumstances warrant letting Barkley start at least until he loses a game.

They need stability. 

I have no problem with the decision not to start Josh under these circumstances. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

I wondered the same thing. 

I know there is still the whole 2nd half to play. But If Barkley and the offense keep playing like this all game, do you almost have to ride with him next game (after their Bye week) even though Allen will be ready? 

or do you go back to Allen no matter what? 

With the way the offense has played this year, I would find it hard to bench Barkley, even with really wanting to get Allen back on the field ASAP. I mean, It’s not like Allen has no doubt earned the starting job thus far. 

I say to start Barkley the rest of the season. Everyone but the Bills knew Allen needed to sit his rookie season so all is not lost if Barkley starts. Allen can learn from Barkley if they cut Anderson. 

• Like (+1) 1