Week 10 Bills @ Jets first half thread

This Jets defense held the Dolphins to 6 points last week (the Dolphins only scored 13 because of a pick 6). 

No more excuses for Peterman. Every time he starts, the Bills get absolutely throttled. We would not have 17 points if he were playing today

Edited by FLXbillsmafia

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Barkley has been out of football for 2 years and has been here for 11 days. You can excuse one bad pass. Please give up the Peterman defense. It's over.

Uh, he was in camp for the Bengals and was only released because of a knee injury. He was with the 49ers/Cardinals last season. 

I mean he hasn't started a game in 2 years, that much is true.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

The guy is talking about curses. That's where you go when you can't support your point.

He's a really, really bad QB. It is what it is. That out route to Zay that set up the 4th and 1. Peterman can't make that throw.

Peterman has had 4 INTs where the receivers dropped it right into the DBs hands. Every single deflected pass ends up in the DBs hands too.

Barkley throws a terrible pass straight to the DB and the DB drops it.

How is that not showing how cursed he is?

Edited by suorangefan4

2 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

The guy is talking about curses. That's where you go when you can't support your point.

He's a really, really bad QB. It is what it is. That out route to Zay that set up the 4th and 1. Peterman can't make that throw.

Honestly Barkley shouldnt be making that throw either...I about started counting to see how long the ball took to get there

1 minute ago, Success said:

I know it’s the Jets, but we’re seeing how this team can look when we have a competent offense to complement an elite D - and good special teams to boot.

There is hope.

It is the 3-6 Jets who haven't scored a TD in 30 possessions. Sam Darnold was on pace to break Peyton Mannings rookie interception record.

If the Bills played the Jets every week...