Have a relaxing Veterans Day.

MAJBobby

To my Brothers and Sisters that have served and continue to serve have a happy and relaxing Veterans day. Remember we are the real 1% as that is the percentage that serves the Nation. After my 20 years of Service I can hang that uniform and boots up Honorably. You can as well. Thank you for your Sacrifice and Service. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 11

Just now, MAJBobby said:

To my Brothers and Sisters that have served and continue to serve have a happy and relaxing Veterans day. Remember we are the real 1% as that is the percentage that serves the Nation. After my 20 years of Service I can hang that uniform and boots up Honorably. You can as well. Thank you for your Sacrifice and Service. 

Right back atchya, MAJBobby!!  Happy Veteran's Day!

4 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Thanks and the same to you Bobby.

Even though when I served in the Air Force they still had propellers on the planes........................it seems like yesterday.

A personal salute to my grandfather who served and was wounded in WW1.  Here's to you JaJa.