Hot for Teacher: Virginia style

\GoBillsInDallas/

7 minutes ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

Do they call teachers "custodians" there?  What are the custodians called, CFO's?

Don't quote me on it till I check.  I think "custodian" is a legal term. I am going to ask my legal algorithm @BringBackFergy if that's the case.  But He's busy right now checking out the "Jugs of Justice."  He gets mad when I bother him:

little-boy-suit-tie-holding-260nw-752997

You know... I can easily text that knockoff Apple iWatch.

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Don't quote me on it till I check.  I think "custodian" is a legal term. I am going to ask my legal algorithm @BringBackFergy if that's the case.  But He's busy right now checking out the "Jugs of Justice."  He gets mad when I bother him:

@ExiledinWikipedia can easily look up the word “custodian”....hell, he lives the life of a custodian - watching our inland waterways. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I lived in Loudoun County in the 70's, before it became so high-brow.  Maybe the neighborhood has changed?