Choose your dream-regime!

#34fan

Being a glass-half-full type person :rolleyes:, I see this regime's imminent doom as yet another opportunity for OBD to get it right.

Here's my dream HC, GM, and coordinator scenario...

VP of Player PersonnelLouis Riddick,  ESPN NFL analyst, played in the league for 8 years, Former director of pro personnel for the Redskins, and Eagles scout...

-Love Riddick's insight and commentary on ESPN.

General Manager:  Scott Pioli, Syracuse Grad, and current assistant GM of the Atlanta falcons... 26 years in the league with a championship player-personnel background.

Head coach:  Dave Shaw, current Stanford head coach... Successful positional coaching background in the NFL at the two Positions we need help with the most

QB and WR... Shaw is a proven showrunner with an eye for talent, and a knack for offense.

Offensive coordinatorMarc Trestman, recently fired from Toronto Argonauts, known for maximizing production from QB's..

Defensive CoordinatorLeslie Frazier (Current Bills DC)

If anyone has a suggestion for special teams, I'm all ears. 

41 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Being a glass-half-full type person :rolleyes:, I see this regime's imminent doom as yet another opportunity for OBD to get it right.

Here's my dream HC, GM, and coordinator scenario...

VP of Player PersonnelLouis Riddick,  ESPN NFL analyst, played in the league for 8 years, Former director of pro personnel for the Redskins, and Eagles scout...

-Love Riddick's insight and commentary on ESPN.

General Manager:  Scott Pioli, Syracuse Grad, and current assistant GM of the Atlanta falcons... 26 years in the league with a championship player-personnel background.

Head coach:  Dave Shaw, current Stanford head coach... Successful positional coaching background in the NFL at the two Positions we need help with the most

QB and WR... Shaw is a proven showrunner with an eye for talent, and a knack for offense.

Offensive coordinatorMarc Trestman, recently fired from Toronto Argonauts, known for maximizing production from QB's..

Defensive CoordinatorLeslie Frazier (Current Bills DC)

If anyone has a suggestion for special teams, I'm all ears. 

U should added realistically under topic . 

President of football ops - Peyton Manning . PM would bring great knowledge of football especially on offense he would give the Bills instant credibilty. He also has connections to Arians and Tom Moore which he would be instrumental in bringing them to Buffalo.

GM -Dave Caldwell - Caldwell is from Buffalo is a free agent gm in 2019 . DC has a great eye for talent on both sides of the ball and has been one of the best at drafting the last 5yrs. He also does very well at signing free agents. 

HC- Bruce Arians - Has won head coach of the yr awards for 2 different teams. He brings great leadership and a vast knowledge of QB and offensive development . BA would be a perfect fit for the Bills.

OC/Play caller- Bruce Arians,  Arians vertical passing game is custom made for Josh Allen. He also would have all these assets we have to help the front office bring in players that fit his system.

QB coach - Tom Moore . TM has a great working relationship with both Arians and Peyton . They can talk the old man out of retirement to take on the role of developing Allen. 

DC - Keep Frasier and the rest of his staff. Keep continuity on the defense . 

ST- Jerry Rosberg from the Ravens . Ravens will be firing Harbuagh soon so Rosberg could be available . JR is one of top ST coaches in the NFL for yrs.

1 hour ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I mean if it's dream? I can pick anybody?

GM/HC - Bill Belichick

OC/ Assistant head coach - Sean McVay

DC - McDermott

ST- John Harbaugh

I understand I took the easy way out on this one lol. 

In your dream scenario that includes Belichick and McVay, you picked McDermott to be your D coordinator? I just... But why?

Sean McDermott     HC - the process

Bill Bellicheck    GM - ruthless 

Brandon Beane PP - haven't agreed with the order of the rebuild but has gotten good young talent in here and will get the rest the next couple years and beyond.

Andy Reid    OC - Wizard

Jim Schwartz    DC - savage.

Also this regime is going nowhere,just getting started.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

GM/HC - Bill Belichick

DC - McDermott

ST- John Harbaugh

I like where you head is at. Except I will tweak the GM to Dimitrof(college talent)/Pioli(pro talent) and let Bill  be HC with complete control of cutdowns. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

GM/HC - Bill Belichick

DC - McDermott

ST- John Harbaugh

Lol I'd do this with Wade Phillips.. probably ram's GM too, basically the whole Ram's staff really.

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks
  • Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, BillsFan1988 said:

President of football ops - Peyton Manning . PM would bring great knowledge of football especially on offense he would give the Bills instant credibilty. He also has connections to Arians and Tom Moore which he would be instrumental in bringing them to Buffalo.

GM -Dave Caldwell - Caldwell is from Buffalo is a free agent gm in 2019 . DC has a great eye for talent on both sides of the ball and has been one of the best at drafting the last 5yrs. He also does very well at signing free agents. 

HC- Bruce Arians - Has won head coach of the yr awards for 2 different teams. He brings great leadership and a vast knowledge of QB and offensive development . BA would be a perfect fit for the Bills.

OC/Play caller- Bruce Arians,  Arians vertical passing game is custom made for Josh Allen. He also would have all these assets we have to help the front office bring in players that fit his system.

QB coach - Tom Moore . TM has a great working relationship with both Arians and Peyton . They can talk the old man out of retirement to take on the role of developing Allen. 

ST- Jerry Rosberg from the Ravens . Ravens will be firing Harbuagh soon so Rosberg could be available . JR is one of top ST coaches in the NFL for yrs.

Hm. -Peyton would never do it.... -Would you settle for Phil Simms?

Tom Moore is too old... I think the game may have passed him by....

9 hours ago, BillsFan1988 said:

IDK if Arians wants to coach anymore. Maybe he would make a great executive for Pegula to lean on.

His opinion should count for something in the owners booth durng games. Just like Coughlin with the jagwires.

And way back when the Tuna with the fish. 

Someone helping ownership out. So they do not continue to take the current proccess as Gospel. Ownership needs

help. . 

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

In your dream scenario that includes Belichick and McVay, you picked McDermott to be your D coordinator? I just... But why?

I don't know he has done a decent job with the D, I was throwing him a bone. I like the Wade idea someone else threw in there.

I'd have to do extensive research before I comment on a GM or other front office personnel. I would absolutely keep Frazier as DC tho, no doubt about it. I'd keep our entire defensive staff too. As far as HC goes tho, Mike McCarthy immediately comes to mind. I understand fans may not run with that idea but I think he's a very good coach and groomed Aaron Rodgers, he also coached Favre too. He'd definitely be on my list. There's others. I'd definitely pluck an offensive guru though and keep Frazier, that's the only thing I can say with certainty.