Le'Veon Bell Will Sit Out for the Entire 2018 Season

26CornerBlitz

52 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Does anyone really expect people believe that Le'veon Bell gave up 14 Million dollars for the greater good of the position?  Give me a break.

Simply signing an 18 million dollar contract would have done worlds for his position, it was about him plain and simple.  He got it in his thick head he was worth 20 million a year and somehow decided wasting a year in the prime of his career was worth it.  When he comes back he will be a 27 year old running back who will be lucky to sign a two year contract with the likes of the Jets, Raiders, 49ers or best case the Colts.  

Total waste. 

2 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Does anyone really expect people believe that Le'veon Bell gave up 14 Million dollars for the greater good of the position?  Give me a break.

Simply signing an 18 million dollar contract would have done worlds for his position, it was about him plain and simple.  He got it in his thick head he was worth 20 million a year and somehow decided wasting a year in the prime of his career was worth it.  When he comes back he will be a 27 year old running back who will be lucky to sign a two year contract with the likes of the Jets, Raiders, 49ers or best case the Colts.  

Total waste. 

TG set the market for running backs that stay clean and play hard. Bell is setting the market for guys enrolled in Godell’s Rehab Program. 

• Haha (+1) 1

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Le'Veon Bell Will Sit Out for the Entire 2018 Season
On 11/12/2018 at 1:16 PM, ndirish1978 said:

He must have messed up thousands of people's fantasy football teams. As someone who no longer plays fantasy football, I find this hilarious.

On 11/12/2018 at 1:16 PM, ndirish1978 said:

He must have messed up thousands of people's fantasy football teams. As someone who no longer plays fantasy football, I find this hilarious.

I am someone who took him first overall in a league and it really ****** me ?

38 minutes ago, Irv said:

Frankly, I think Bell and his agent's financial strategy is genius.

Sincerely,

Mike Tyson 

Everybody has a [strategy] until they get punched in the mouth.

Sincerely,

Mike Tyson

31 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

As expected.

OK.  I'll bid...$5.

• Like (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

I hope his rap career can subsidize the amount of money he just wasted.  I dont think he is going to find what he is looking for next season either.

Who holds a 14 million dollar lottery ticket in their hand and throws it away?

A person who is already wealthy.  

On 11/10/2018 at 10:37 PM, eanyills said:

I can’t wait until he doesn’t get anywhere near what he thinks he’s going to.

Yeah, I thought the same about Sammy. Wrong!

He will get the contract he expects and I’m predicting it will be from the Jets. But of course I hope I’m wrong as well.