Le'Veon Bell Will Sit Out for the Entire 2018 Season

26CornerBlitz

7 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I'm sure he's just heartbroken about the impact his holdout has had on fantasy league players. What a selfish jerk.

He should be. He has ruined my franchise keeper duo of ODB and Bell and squandered a dynasty.

No **** he doesn't care that was a joke I say!

5 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...does ANYBODY really care if this clown takes his ball and stays home forever?.....moving on.......

I think there's a whole lot of GMs in the league that are going to ask whether this guy is worth anything near what he wants to get paid.  Methinks the young man just cost himself a pile of cash.

3 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

I think there's a whole lot of GMs in the league that are going to ask whether this guy is worth anything near what he wants to get paid.  Methinks the young man just cost himself a pile of cash.

...he's NOT worth the the Excedrin bill.....

I hope he does & i hope because of his actions all the other teams take a good long hard look at him & let him sit even longer with out a contract !!

Sure this guy is good but he ain't no Thurmon/ Emmit ! This guys ego is bigger than his ability & he's looking to cash out on a one time deal it goes along with the 

"It's all about me league" I know i'll get **** for this but it's a team sport & this guy as shown is replaceable !!

I hope the Steelers let him go next year because IMHO he's shown his true colors he don't care about any of his team mates or team in general it's all about him !!

He maybe Jerry will take him their ego's are a perfect match !! 

I can't imagine anyone paying him anything close to what he's asking, especially after seeing how easily he was replaced. He's looking like a system guy with a fair amount of mileage who averaged 4.0 ypc last year and expects to be paid like a generational talent. If someone does throw that kind of money at him I predict that person will soon be promoted to fan.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

I can't imagine anyone paying him anything close to what he's asking, especially after seeing how easily he was replaced. He's looking like a system guy with a fair amount of mileage who averaged 4.0 ypc last year and expects to be paid like a generational talent. If someone does throw that kind of money at him I predict that person will soon be promoted to fan.

Yup.  His attitude and Conner pretty much destroyed his value.

7 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

No way he obtains close to that after how this year shaped up. First, he proves that he is a me first player and will never put the team above all. Second, James Connor’s performances hurt Bell’s value. Connor proved that RB’s can be found in the draft and recycled. He also showed that the the Steeler’s OL was a big reason for Bell’s rushing totals. All it takes is one foolishness GM to overpay, but I think anyone with half a brain can see Bell isn’t worth anywhere near his ask. 

Edited by Bills2ref

30 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

No way he obtains close to that after how this year shaped up. First, he proves that he is a me first player and will never put the team above all. Second, James Connor’s performances hurt Bell’s value. Connor proved that RB’s can be found in the draft and recycled. He also showed that the the Steeler’s OL was a big reason for Bell’s rushing totals. All it takes is one foolishness GM to overpay, but I think anyone with half a brain can see Bell isn’t worth anywhere near his ask. 

Fake account!