Report: Patriots sideline Rob Gronkowski until after bye week. Patriots' remaining schedule ranked second easiest. Retirement Rumors and Missed Incentives.

1 minute ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

At this point would say Gronk but if the BR article is true and Brady will be falling fast, then a tossup—but as of today, Gronk given his well chronicled many ailments 

IF the BR article is true..

How many times as Bills fans have we thought that about Tainted Tom?

It will happen.  We've seen the numbers go down in the stats.  But he's still years away physically than Peyton was (hobbling along) in his last 2 seasons where he truly was a ghost of himself. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

http://www.espn.com/blog/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4815723/big-second-half-patriots-remaining-schedule-ranked-second-easiest

Big second half? Patriots' remaining schedule ranked second easiest

Jets x2, Bills, Miami, Vikings and Steelers.  

It would be the Patsy way to run the table the rest of the way, haven’t we seen this movie in more installments than the Star Wars franchise under Disney??

• Haha (+1) 1

https://www.patspulpit.com/2018/11/13/18089864/new-england-patriots-rob-gronkowski-retirement-rumors-starting-early-this-year-injury-tom-brady

The Rob Gronkowski retirement rumors are starting early this year

1 minute ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

It would be the Patsy way to run the table the rest of the way, haven’t we seen this movie in more installments than the Star Wars franchise under Disney??

That's so damn true.

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/13/2018 at 5:51 PM, Doc said:

More likely HGH.  Remember when Rodney Harrison got caught after finding the fountain of youth with the Cheaters?  You think that was a coincidence?

Not at all. Harrison was a pro football player. 

If you think it’s pats only you’re a fool

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Brady does for sure.

06DB9073-4664-4071-AC96-96AD1D55D46B.jpeg

Dude he’s rocking my old ‘doo

• Haha (+1) 1

On 11/13/2018 at 9:24 AM, Gordio said:

I was really surprised to see Gronk come back this year.  He is one guy that should hang it up.  Back problems, lower body injuries, he is going to be sorry when he is in his 40's.  I am not sure what is left for him to accomplish.  I also have read that he has banked all his football earnings & has basically lived off of his endorsements so money is not an issue for him.  

Tide pods bro

maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha (+1) 3

Tom Brady eager to get a healthy Gronk back in the huddle

If it doesn’t happen when the team returns from its bye and visits the New York Jets on Nov. 25, it would be a surprise. Getting Gronkowski back in the huddle would naturally be uplifting for quarterback Tom Brady, who seemed upbeat in general Wednesday.

http://www.espn.com/blog/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4815736/tom-brady-eager-to-get-a-healthy-gronk-back-in-the-huddle

They will obliterate the Jets in the next game and look unbeatable again... So did the Bills, though.

Real tests will be Pittsburgh and Minnesota. I've never seen the Steelers beat Brady and I'm not sold on the Vikings but those will tell us a lot about how much beer will be needed come January.