Barkley expected to start

Steptide

10 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....."Big Valley" starting with Victoria and Heath in Pegula's box.....never in my 56 years of fan-dumb did I think "OBD Desperation Junction" could sink THIS low....maybe Brady Quinn is STILL in the Green Room for next week....

Ed Rotkowski?  Marlin Briscoe?   Joe Dufek?  Bruce Mathewson?

14 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Yes! No Peterman. Love it. Strange about Humber and completely disgusting about Foster. Beane is just absolutely terrible with personnel. I am excited for Barkley though. Go bad or indifferent, at least we don’t already know that he sucks. That’s enough for me

Humber is garbage and we might as well give Foster one more shot before we get rid of him too.

1 minute ago, The_Dude said:

Uh, no. They’re literally just this bad at what they do. 

They are so obviously tanking dude 

7 minutes ago, chknwing334 said:

The Bills didn’t cut McCarron, they traded him. 

To add insult to injury, the Browns were willing to trade a second round pick to the Bengals for AJ last year. . . 

. . . and McBeane so mishandled the situation, instead of keeping AJ, they traded him for a 5th round pick.

Edited by Peter

From BuffaloBills.com 

He will fit right in. ?

"His last regular season start came on Jan. 1st, 2017 when he started for the Bears against the Vikings. He went 10-14 for 125 yards with two interceptions. He also lost a fumble in a 38-10 loss."

Edited by Kevin1778
  • Sad 1

I’m going to grab my brother and go play a game of catch in front of Beane’s house this week.

My dream is not dead.

5 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Barkley could play well and turn into a long term plan st backup. If he plays like garbage, no harm done. A lot to gain and nothing to lose

He is not going to play well.

You have seen who we have at WR, right?

Edited by Binghamton Beast
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..Chad will be making your license plates and Bradford is shipped in three boxes requiring re-assembly with Liquid Nails....uh oh...........

The Bradford comment is funny.  

I think that you can also get him at Ikea.

14 minutes ago, CSBill said:

That is the most salient point of this entire QB debacle. It is the understatement of the year, and the most obvious statement of the year, they have so mismanaged the QB position in Buffalo. They own the players and fans of the Bills an apology.

Oh, You didn’t watch the preseason? He won the completion. And it wasn’t a race to the bottom. He played really well. In fairness, most fans don’t watch the preseason though. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

From BuffaloBills.com 

He will fit right in. ?

"His last regular season start came on Jan. 1st, 2017 when he started for the Bears against the Vikings. He went 10-14 for 125 yards with two interceptions. He also lost a fumble in a 38-10 loss."

I wouldnt be surprised if he is hurt by halftime and Peterman is in

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Yes! No Peterman. Love it. Strange about Humber and completely disgusting about Foster. Beane is just absolutely terrible with personnel. I am excited for Barkley though. Go bad or indifferent, at least we don’t already know that he sucks. That’s enough for me

Yes, we do know he sucks if he lives up to his history...

No idea how the Bills can expect anyone but the most hardcore to watch this game. 

It's week 10 and this team is completely unwatchable. 

I'd love to hear the last time a team had to start two QBs in the same year after they'd been on the roster less than two weeks. 

4 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I wouldnt be surprised if he is hurt by halftime and Peterman is in

Because nothing can surprise us with this QB situation any longer ?

1 minute ago, jrober38 said:

No idea how the Bills can expect anyone but the most hardcore to watch this game. 

It's week 10 and this team is completely unwatchable. 

I'd love to hear the last time a team had to start two QBs in the same year after they'd been on the roster less than two weeks. 

I am going to watch ! But i will be  in no hurry if i am running a bit late to check in.

: )

Edited by 3rdand12