Barkley expected to start

Steptide

7 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Unless Barkley is worse, which would take an awful lot

....."Big Valley" starting with Victoria and Heath in Pegula's box.....never in my 56 years of fan-dumb did I think "OBD Desperation Junction" could sink THIS low....maybe Brady Quinn is STILL in the Green Room for next week....

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Capco said:

Thank you for the heads up.  At least it will be interesting to see what Barkley can do I guess.

No it will be another trainwreck, pre dog fight Micheal Vick or a similar skillset is imo is the only QB that could make this offense look competent. 

Just now, jlgarsh said:

Barkley has had a few good games in NFL regular seasons before.  Not many, but it would be nice to have a backup that could come in and play okay, instead of awful.

Anderson will be fine. He has had time to learn play book. Who cares though, if they have to play a backup it means Allen is hurt again. Disaster.

4 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Yes! No Peterman. Love it. Strange about Humber and completely disgusting about Foster. Beane is just absolutely terrible with personnel. I am excited for Barkley though. Go bad or indifferent, at least we don’t already know that he sucks. That’s enough for me

I'm thinking the Humber release may be to let the younger players play than keep an average at best veteran that isn't in the future plans

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....."Big Valley" starting with Victoria and Heath in Pegula's box.....never in my 56 years of fan-dumb did I think "OBD Desperation Junction" could sink THIS low....maybe Brady Quinn is STILL in the Green Room for next week....

Or Chad Kelly or Sam Bradford at an extremely reduced rate

2 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Sad state of affairs when a dude who hasn't played in several years and who was only signed a week ago gets the nod over the guy we decided to keep while cutting McCarron. Go Barkley.....just glad they didn't force Allen in there.

The Bills didn’t cut McCarron, they traded him. 

13 minutes ago, Elite Poster said:

The guy this team decided was good enough to be our starter after a 2 month long "QB competition" got beaten out by two street free agents - not to mention they gave up on him after one half to begin the year.

It's these guys we have trusted to nail the QB position...gulp.

That is the most salient point of this entire QB debacle. It is the understatement of the year, and the most obvious statement of the year, they have so mismanaged the QB position in Buffalo. They own the players and fans of the Bills an apology.

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, CSBill said:

That is the most salient point of this entire QB debacle. It is the understatement of the year, and the most obvious statement of the year, they have so mismanaged the QB position in Buffalo. They own the players and fans of the Bills an apology.

Agreed. This is why I get annoyed when Peterman becomes the national joke. The real joke is the GM and Coach.  

• Like (+1) 4