Barkley expected to start

Steptide

3 hours ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

I think I'll record the game with an option to choose to never hit play.  Shades of Willie Totten.

Same here. Tomorrow is my birthday so I’m reluctant to spend 3 hours of it watching another horror show.

3 hours ago, Capco said:

Thank you for the heads up.  At least it will be interesting to see what Barkley can do I guess.

100 yards and 3 interceptions and 0 TDs and 5 sacks? 

It wont be all that interesting I’m thinking. 

5 minutes ago, jethro_tull said:

bills are bordering on cleveland browns level of ineptitude.  complete laughingstock. 

1 win in 2 years vs we already have 2 wins. We aren’t THAT BAD.. yet. 

3 hours ago, jrober38 said:

No idea how the Bills can expect anyone but the most hardcore to watch this game. 

It's week 10 and this team is completely unwatchable. 

I'd love to hear the last time a team had to start two QBs in the same year after they'd been on the roster less than two weeks. 

It's a rather Billsy stat, isn't it?

Our gift to the record books.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

That is some wild revisionist history

Not at all. He threw at MINIMUM one pass that should have been picked off in every one of those games. They were all those out patterns he's too weak-armed to throw.

It happened.

And all his great stats were the result of incredibly vanilla offense with easy passes vs incredibly vanilla defense.

He never should have started this year and he wouldn't have if we had a coach who wasn't enamored by stats.

4 hours ago, Bangarang said:

Even if Barkley throws up on himself, with Anderson and Allen expected to be back Peterman is still gone.

Doubtful. With the health records of the starters thus far, we may need to be carrying 3 on active roster and 1 on the PS just to make it through the rest of the year, and I’m only partially kidding 

What I don't get is how it took these dumbass coaches over 4 months to figure out the Peterman was their best option to start the season and then only 12 days to find a  better QB to replace him 2 times in a half season.  Throw in the one half game it took to bench him for a rookie project QB and you wonder why the fans are pissed. Seriously, WTF!

2 hours ago, BmarvB said:

Finally occurred to him Pickoff Machine Peterman sucks and he can't dare put him back on the field again? 

So he is putting a different pickoff machine out there instead. 

11 games played, 18 ints and 7 fumbles

It's going to be so much better just trust the process!

• Haha (+1) 1

The past offseason and this season to this point are not inspiring any confidence that McBeane will be able to fix this situation.  I don't think I trust their ability to assess players on our roster let alone other teams' rosters/college players in preparation for free agency and the draft.

Good. Dont ruin the JA car. Get the car fixed and be careful with it this time. Let the kid get a few more weeks to watch lesrn heal snd get ready to finish the season strong, thisnis about development not immediate results. When u push immediate results over overall development you cut the period you see a ROI from it.

Edited by FearLess Price
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

surprised they released Humber

Me too but he's been bad. A huge liability when he is in there on defense and he's been bad on special teams as well. There are a million younger, cheaper, faster backup WILL linebackers on the street. 

They should have kept Tanner Vallejo who is doing some good work for the Browns special teams units. 

Hopefully, they decide to give Corey Thompson a look on special teams at the very least. 

5 hours ago, Kevin1778 said:

They likely both will be cut. Barkley isn't going to fare well tomorrow. Allen and Anderson in last 6. Peterman might have small chance of being resigned for practice squad for 6 weeks in case Allen gets hurt.

Why would they resign Peterman? It appears that anyone that they pick up off the street would be ahead of him on the depth chart.

• Like (+1) 1

I don't believe the Bills are deliberately tanking, but I suspect that if the Bills were in the midst of a playoff race the Bills would start Allen.  I think Allen has been declared out because there is no compelling reason to take a chance on further injury.

• Like (+1) 1