Barkley expected to start

Steptide

I wonder what would happen if Barkley actually played good and not just “not bad” Like 340 and 3tds in a win. I wonder if McDermott would start him again after the bye. These guys are impossible to understand. That would be a good problem to have but I wonder if that happened, what we do.

Just now, transplantbillsfan said:

Mine too :blink:

Me three

2 hours ago, Kevin1778 said:

Anderson will be fine. He has had time to learn play book. Who cares though, if they have to play a backup it means Allen is hurt again. Disaster.

Hurt again??? :huh:

Bro, Allen's fine. He'll be back after the bye. McDermott is just being overly cautious since we have the benefit of a bye week after this game.

Aren't you the guy who said McDermott should be fired if he starts Allen tomorrow. 

Well, he's not starting him and now you're crying Allen got hurt again???

You must just light up rooms with charm and cheer every time you walk in. 

2 hours ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

Oh, You didn’t watch the preseason? He won the completion. And it wasn’t a race to the bottom. He played really well. In fairness, most fans don’t watch the preseason though. 

No, Peterman was still Peterman even in preseason. The difference was that DBs dropped obvious interceptions and pick-6s.

I just find it hilarious that we could not field 3 QB's going into week 1 and only brought in Peterman and Allen

Now we sit here with 4 with:

Allen

Peterman

Anderson

Barkley

Just unreal. I can't remember a year that any NFL team has started 4 different QB's at the mid point of the year. 

I need to ping this youtube creator to do a part deux or continuation on to this circus QB show in Buffalo.

Edited by Real McCoy

Pryor is going to want to get off tomorrow to screw the Jets. Hopefully Barkley takes advantage of that motivation. Also Barkley and Shady should have crossed over in Philly. A little familiarity...I hate the Jets so much. I really want us to win tomorrow. I know it won’t mattee in the long run but living in Jet territory, man I hate them.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

Such is life when the starter is out.  My daughter just texted me that we wouldn't have gone through this if we had kept McCarron.  I said back it wouldn't matter; may have made the losses closer.

I would like to talk to you about a bridge I have for sale.

When are you available next week?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Kevin1778 said:

Anderson will be fine. He has had time to learn play book. Who cares though, if they have to play a backup it means Allen is hurt again. Disaster.

Why rush Allen bqck before the bye week? give him 2 weeks to get fully ready