If McDermott starts Allen tomorrow he should be Fired

Kevin1778

1 minute ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Right here it is folks.... a first ballot HOF’r “wouldn’t do much better” than Anderson, peterman, and the rookie. 

LOVE IT

Brees has already thrown 18 TDs and has 1 INT. If he were here though he would have 3 TDs and 16 INTs. Brees is on pace for 36 TDs and 2 INTs. If he were in Buffalo those numbers would be 5 TDs and 28 INTs. Brees is on pace to throw for 4,700 yards. If he were here it would be 2,400. 

I guess I didn’t realize QBs were so interchangeable? I always thought that they were an important part of the offense.

32 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

ZERO points. It is not the quarterbacks. It is the line. The Bills can't run the ball either. Peterman is a scapegoat. Period.

there is a reason the Bills can't run the ball. it is called not fearing the long ball, which allows the opposing D to stack the box with 8/9/10 men. 

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

Like talking to a rock. You could put the top rated QB in the NFL behind center and this is still the worst offense in the NFL.

Playing Allen tomorrow is insanity. And you don't have to play Peteman.

You are crazy if you think Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers, Big Ben, or Phillip Rivers doesn’t make this team a lot better. First off teams would stop stacking the box and committing to stopping the run. Our receivers do drop a lot of passes and don’t give out a great effort. With a better QB comes a better effort. And anyone I named would be able to beat a blitz and know what route beats what coverage. Is our entire offense bad yeah. Do we need a new OC yeah. But with our defense an elite QB would make us a playoff team. ***** even Carson Wentz, Matt Ryan, Or Jared Goff make us a playoff team. I’m probably missing someone but a good QB would take advantage of our defense and win us games. Right now no QB on our roster is capable of that

Edited by Rebel101

...just cannot believe we have transcended the bowels of futility and signed Matt Freakin' Barkley.........the "OBD Mecca of QB Analysis and Development" shines once again......THE most important position on the field is like a leper colony post Kelly......yet I'm CERTAIN that Culley will correct my lousy attitude with his expert tutelage as will Castillo in molding the next "Hawgs Unit"...my apology...........

1 hour ago, Mojo44 said:

Anybody who says somebody should be fired should be fired from this board. Silly!

You know it.

I especially recall the past post that someone should be fired NOW because we passed on Mahomes.

What is it with firing people that makes armchair fans get such a woody?

38 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

He wouldn't. Neither would Brady. They would have no time to throw and nobody to throw it to. 

The patriots run a quick schemes offense which is something we should be running with our ***** OLine. Our OC is stupid but the line could be masked by a good QB and a good scheme easily 

1 hour ago, Kevin1778 said:

Like talking to a rock. You could put the top rated QB in the NFL behind center and this is still the worst offense in the NFL.

Playing Allen tomorrow is insanity. And you don't have to play Peteman.

Hang 'em up man; you're wrong here

1 hour ago, Kevin1778 said:

Josh Allen has not played a game in 4 weeks. He has yet to listed as Full in a single practice, meaning he has been Limited or has not practiced at all in a month.

Any coach who starts a franchise quarterback without being listed as Full in a single practice, coming off an injury like his, should be fired.

Start Barkley if he is afraid to start Peterman. But do not risk the future of the Buffalo Bills so a 2-7 team can possibly win a game.

If Allen plays and is injured, Fire McDermott on the airplane tarmac, just like the Raiders did to Kiffen.

The fact McDermott hasn't already rule him out makes one wonder if he should be anything more than a defensive coordinator.

This young player needs a full week of FULL practice before he should ever get back on the field against a real defense.

I am not sure why so many folks are looking for a reason to fire McD.
but i am fine with Allen sitting another week and then the bye.

46 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

He doesn't have to start Peterman. He has Barkley.

Might as well put in Barkley.

But we might see Peterman again. 

Showcase him for a trade..or something that has little to do with winning..

: )

at this point i do not care what they do. They screwed the Pooch at QB this year as bad as anyone ever could. Impressive for all the wrong reasons.

#SAVEJOSH

27 minutes ago, GoodHands15 said:

Gimme Allen and max protection. I’ll watch the whole game 

Thats all we got at this point.
and that's the reason i was being sure to watch at Game one. Allen would be starting at some point. By game two !
The entertainment factor in watching the Bills this year ? Was to watch Allen progress.

and i have enjoyed watching every game he was in. That's fun and involving !

16 minutes ago, boater said:

You know it.

I especially recall the past post that someone should be fired NOW because we passed on Mahomes.

What is it with firing people that makes armchair fans get such a woody?

strikes me as odd and yes i recall that theme and others like that. reason to fire all of them.
 we should start a poll !

all in fun for me