If McDermott starts Allen tomorrow he should be Fired

Kevin1778

Just now, Stank_Nasty said:

Right. Let’s compare a rookie traveling to lambeau and getting blanked to a guy that has thrown a historical % of interceptions per pass attempt. 

That makes sense. Good job buddy. 

ZERO points. It is not the quarterbacks. It is the line. The Bills can't run the ball either. Peterman is a scapegoat. Period.

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

Talking to a rock?!! The QBs are on pace to throw 5 TDs and 28 INTs!! They are doing that in this era. You don’t believe that is an issue.

No quarterback could put up decent numbers with that offensive line. Anderson is a solid quarterback in league for a decade. He turned it over 6x and didn't throw a single TD. He had no time to throw the ball.

3 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

ZERO points. It is not the quarterbacks. It is the line. The Bills can't run the ball either. Peterman is a scapegoat. Period.

Right. He was getting slammed to the turf when he gift wrapped the game to the Texans. SMH 

what was your excuse for him last year when he had a line and still sucked butt

Edited by Stank_Nasty

Just now, Kevin1778 said:

Not worried about him not being very good, worried about him getting injured behind a not very good line.

Never in all my years of following the "next great Bills QB" have I seen fans want a guy shelved as much as they want Allen shelved. Nobody ever worried about EJ getting injured or ruined by Nate Hackett's offense. I'm not just talking about this situation. Going back to training camp, there's this sense that fans want to keep Allen on the bench as long as humanly possible.

I get it. If he looks like crap, next year doesn't look so bright.

Just now, Kevin1778 said:

No quarterback could put up decent numbers with that offensive line. Anderson is a solid quarterback in league for a decade. He turned it over 6x and didn't throw a single TD. He had no time to throw the ball.

Lololololol. 

It’s not petermans fault and Anderson was a solid qb for a decade. 

We all need some of what this dude is smoking. 

1 minute ago, Kevin1778 said:

You sure about that? I recall a 5 pick performance with a line that included Wood and Incognito. Peterman has a rag arm and doesn’t account for it in the way he plays. You’re trying to defend the indefensible. 

Right. He was getting slammed to the turf when he gifted wrapped the game to the Texans. SMH 

what was your excuse for him last year when he had a line and still sucked butt

Tyrod threw for 50 yards in a game. The line didn't pass block last year either. This line is worse. 

1 minute ago, Kevin1778 said:

He had started 4 games in the last 8 years!! That’s tells you how inept your boy was. They had to pull this old man off of the golf course because NP wasn’t an option to ever play. You said that “no QB could succeed in this environment.” Do you believe that Drew Brees would throw for 2,416 yards, 5 TDs and 28 INts? 

2 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Never in all my years of following the "next great Bills QB" have I seen fans want a guy shelved as much as they want Allen shelved. Nobody ever worried about EJ getting injured or ruined by Nate Hackett's offense. I'm not just talking about this situation. Going back to training camp, there's this sense that fans want to keep Allen on the bench as long as humanly possible.

I get it. If he looks like crap, next year doesn't look so bright.

Yes,  sitting him for 1 extra game before a bye is asking for him to be shelved. Geniuses are out in force today.

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

He had started 4 games in the last 8 years!! That’s tells you how inept your boy was. They had to pull this old man off of the golf course because NP wasn’t an option to ever play. You said that “no QB could succeed in this environment.” Do you believe that Drew Brees would throw for 2,416 yards, 5 TDs and 28 INts? 

Drew Brees wouldn't do much better with this line and these receivers. 

• Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

Yes,  sitting him for 1 extra game before a bye is asking for him to be shelved. Geniuses are out in force today.

Drew Brees wouldn't do much better with this line and these receivers. 

Right here it is folks.... a first ballot HOF’r “wouldn’t do much better” than Anderson, peterman, and the rookie. 

LOVE IT

Right here it is folks.... a first ballot HOF’r “wouldn’t do much better” than Anderson, peterman, and the rookie. 

LOVE IT

He wouldn't. Neither would Brady. They would have no time to throw and nobody to throw it to. 

52 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

Josh Allen has not played a game in 4 weeks. He has yet to listed as Full in a single practice, meaning he has been Limited or has not practiced at all in a month.

Any coach who starts a franchise quarterback without being listed as Full in a single practice, coming off an injury like his, should be fired.

Start Barkley if he is afraid to start Peterman. But do not risk the future of the Buffalo Bills so a 2-7 team can possibly win a game.

If Allen plays and is injured, Fire McDermott on the airplane tarmac, just like the Raiders did to Kiffen.

The fact McDermott hasn't already rule him out makes one wonder if he should be anything more than a defensive coordinator.

This young player needs a full week of FULL practice before he should ever get back on the field against a real defense.

Will you take the lead on the gofundme?