If McDermott starts Allen tomorrow he should be Fired

Kevin1778

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Okay, how many threads is @Kevin1778 going to start trying to extend Peterman’s career?

This entire season was about one thing, Josh Allen. If he is healthy enough to play, he plays. If he’s not, he doesn’t. It’s not even remotely complicated. 

I could care less if they cut Peterman. Start Barkley and use Pryor, Thomas, or anyone as the backup. I defend Peterman because Anderson's stats were 6 Turnovers and no TD's. People act like Peterman is the problem. He isn't. 

Edited by Kevin1778

4 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

You want a guy who was your top 10 pick,  who hasn't been hit in a month, who is coming off an injury to his throwing arm, to start a game for a 2-7 team when they have a bye next week? Insanity.

What I said was if he's healthy he should play. If he's healthy he's just as likely to get injured in this game as any of the others.

1 minute ago, Kevin1778 said:

I could care less if they cut Peterman. Start Barkley and use Pryor, Thomas, or anyone as the backup. I defend Peterman because Anderson's stats were 6 Turnovers and no TD's. People act like Peterman is the problem. He isn't. 

The worst QB of all-time isn’t the problem on arguably the worst offense ever? 

Just now, Warcodered said:

What I said was if he's healthy he should play. If he's healthy he's just as likely to get injured in this game as any of the others.

If he was healthy he wouldn't be limited in practice. Why is this so hard to understand? He needs to have a full practice before he starts a game. He has yet to have a full practice.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

And his standard is to compare him to a crap career backup that was signed off the streets a month ago. 

Seems legit. 

Fine. Compare him to Allen and his ZERO points against the Packers. The quarterbacks are not the problem 

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

No, his 30.7 rating is elevating those around him. You’re right

Like talking to a rock. You could put the top rated QB in the NFL behind center and this is still the worst offense in the NFL.

Playing Allen tomorrow is insanity. And you don't have to play Peteman.

Edited by Kevin1778

Fans are terrified that Allen may just not be very good. That's where this sentiment comes from.

It would be in McDermott's best interest to shelve him as long as possible, so he deserves praise if he doesn't take the easy way out.

The sooner we find out what we have, the better.

Just now, LSHMEAB said:

Fans are terrified that Allen may just not be very good. That's where this sentiment comes from.

It would be in McDermott's best interest to shelve him as long as possible, so he deserves praise if he doesn't take the easy way out.

The sooner we find out what we have, the better.

Not worried about him not being very good, worried about him getting injured behind a not very good line.

If he starts Peterman he should be put on the hot seat. 

I am being honest if it is Peterman I am not going to watch. I can't sit through that again. It will kill me not watching a Bills game but I am not willing to watch Peterman again. It is insulting to this fan base that he is even being considered as an option

2 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

Fine. Compare him to Allen and his ZERO points against the Packers. The quarterbacks are not the problem 

Right. Let’s compare a rookie traveling to lambeau and getting blanked to a guy that has thrown a historical % of interceptions per pass attempt. 

That makes sense. Good job buddy. 

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

If he starts Peterman he should be put on the hot seat. 

I am being honest if it is Peterman I am not going to watch. I can't sit through that again. It will kill me not watching a Bills game but I am not willing to watch Peterman again. It is insulting to this fan base that he is even being considered as an option

Last week I found yard work to do to get the place ready for winter. If peterman starts again, even with the 9 inches of snow due by morning...... I’ll find more yard work.  

2 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

Like talking to a rock. You could put the top rated QB in the NFL behind center and this is still the worst offense in the NFL.

Talking to a rock?!! The QBs are on pace to throw 5 TDs and 28 INTs!! They are doing that in this era. You don’t believe that is an issue.