Does josh allen arguably have the strongest arm in decades?

Lafromboise

45 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Mahomes has a strong arm no doubt.  Allen had a TD pass to Benjamin that I couldnt hardly see the ball.  I also watch him throw the ball about 65 yards off balance.

Now Ive only been watchin football for 30 years, but I have never saw an arm like his.

Marino, Elway, Favre are close but not quite.  Mahomes has a cannon but not like Allen.

When he can regularly get the deep ball downfield without the WRs having to stop and come back for it... come talk to me. 

43 minutes ago, Rebel101 said:

But he has to learn how to be accurate and know when to throw it gently. If he isn’t accurate nothing matters

True I think consistent is the more accurate word though.

2 minutes ago, mrags said:

When he can regularly get the deep ball downfield without the WRs having to stop and come back for it... come talk to me. 

Actually he usually overthrows them by quite a bit.

Maybe you should pay a little better attention.

You must be one of those Mahomes fanboys.  I wish we drafted him too but we didnt, get over it. His arm isnt as strong as Allens.  Thats not speculation that is fact.  Now if you want to say Mahomes is the better QB right now you can because that is a fact.

Edited by formerlyofCtown

10 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

True I think consistent is the more accurate word though.

Actually he usually overthrows them by quite a bit.

Maybe you should pay a little better attention.

You must be one of those Mahomes fanboys.  I wish we drafted him too but we didnt, get over it. His arm isnt as strong as Allens.  Thats not speculation that is fact.  Now if you want to say Mahomes is the better QB right now you can because that is a fact.

Actually I wasn’t a fan of Mahomes. I was a fan of Allen. I don’t think Mahomes would be any good on this team because our team and coaching staff is terrible. 

I was an Allen ballsucker just like you are now. But I’ve learned. He has underthrown almost every deep pass he’s thrown all year. When he learns how to throw the deep ball without his WRs having not stop and come back for the ball, you can come talk to me. 

Or you can just keep thinking you know what you are talking about. Either way, I don’t give a damn. He isn’t going to be any good under this coaching staff and they will continue to have a job going forward and continue ruining Allen going forward. 

2 hours ago, mrags said:

Actually I wasn’t a fan of Mahomes. I was a fan of Allen. I don’t think Mahomes would be any good on this team because our team and coaching staff is terrible. 

I was an Allen ballsucker just like you are now. But I’ve learned. He has underthrown almost every deep pass he’s thrown all year. When he learns how to throw the deep ball without his WRs having not stop and come back for the ball, you can come talk to me. 

Or you can just keep thinking you know what you are talking about. Either way, I don’t give a damn. He isn’t going to be any good under this coaching staff and they will continue to have a job going forward and continue ruining Allen going forward. 

K?

11 hours ago, Rebel101 said:

What does this matter so did Jamarcus Russel. How’d his arm help him

Maybe if Russell bothered to train or learn the offense, he could have done ok. They gave Russell a blank tape several times to see if he watched the game plan for that week against the next opponent, and he would say he watched it. Of course when he said he watched it and never complained that the tape was blank, they knew he didn't watch it.  Big difference between him and Allen. So your comment was weak.

18 hours ago, bills11 said:

His arm is ridiculous yes..just needs to harness it and learn he doesn't have to throw lasers on every pass .

I dont think that is a problem.  The problem is processing and anticipating and accuracy.  Playing QB requires a number of skills.  Arm strength alone is breasts on bull.