Trump blows off WWI Centenary due to a little rain

Logic

13 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Remember when Hillary did exactly nothing that wasn't unplanned, except coughing up her spleen?

RiqxKXr.jpg

Lulz. God I love South Park

15 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

The crackers are all right here.

You must not have much experience with a circle jerk. Crackers I only good until they get soggy. 

13 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

I wouldn't know. You have all of 'that sort of' experience. Gee. what happen to the flag of losers that you used to fly?

Hey, Trump could've hired you for those Russian hookups that he loves so much. But then again,  I noticed that you no longer post your favorite 'toss off' Russian bride site..........

1 hour ago, BUFFALOBART said:

Hey, Trump could've hired you for those Russian hookups that he loves so much. But then again,  I noticed that you no longer post your favorite 'toss off' Russian bride site..........

Are you simply at a loss for original thought or does it escape you completely? You're like the BADOL of PPP: you post a lot but contribute nothing of value.

Such is the life of a stay-at-home son, I guess.

Try to contribute, would you? Even a little. Maybe ask someone to borrow an original thought and claim it as your own. Something. Anything. 

You can do it.

Politics and sports are super similar, if the Bills get away with a push off its OK because the Pats cheat all the time anyway or if the Bills do it, its not an obvious push off ***** you. If you are a Trump fan you are going to be OK with almost anything he does because he is your guy. If Obama did something similar to what Trump did with the WWI vets the same people making excuses would be killing Obama and saying that there were 1,000 ways he could have made it and all the excuses would be ignored as whining. 

It goes the other way around too. When it comes to politics very few people are actually consistent and hold principles. As far as Trump ***** him for missing the event. Trump always rails against his opponents for "Poor Management" yet when he poorly manages a situation like this all the excuses he lambastes other for starts to come out. 

13 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

I was wondering just that about you, for YEARS.

Go back to your Russian jollies site, already...............

Spank that Monkey....

So you're going with the "I know you are, but what am I?" retort.

Gee, who didn't see that coming. :lol:

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

So you're going with the "I know you are, but what am I?" retort.

Gee, who didn't see that coming. :lol:

People think liberals aren't welcome down here because they're liberal.

Not true...they're not welcome down here because they're invariably kindergarteners.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

I'll give Bart a little more credit than being BADOL.

I don't know. So far everything he posts has an "I'm rubber, you're glue..." intelligence to it, but I'd be willing to see if he can construct an original thought any time soon.

Point it out if you happen to see one.

Just now, LABillzFan said:

I don't know. So far everything he posts has an "I'm rubber, you're glue..." intelligence to it, but I'd be willing to see if he can construct an original thought any time soon.

Point it out if you happen to see one.

Outside of Tibs, there's no more annoying poster than BADOL, who thinks he's a genius while carrying around the IQ of a glue-intoxicated mongoloid.

12 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

Well. it's quite clear to see 'what you are'.

From experience, Tom speaks from the Crib, as usual...

Are you ever going to post something that isn't just a bunch of drivel? You know you aren't original and that we deal with pissants like you all the time.

6 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

The world is awash with misinformed bores, like you. Entertain me with your posts of 'substance'

Nyah, nyah, Tom. Might as well communicate with you, in a way that you understand.........

This entire forum is a cesspool, and you all should be ashamed of yourselves....

You disgrace, the Flag, and Constitution on a regular basis.............

"This forum's a disgrace!  I should know, I never read it!"

Jesus, you're a fool.  :lol:

1 minute ago, BUFFALOBART said:

The world is awash with misinformed bores, like you. Entertainment me with your posts of 'substance'

First we need to work on your ability to write a coherent sentence. After that post something that is well thought out and not just a slam on Trump or other posters here. Once you've gotten somewhat proficient in communicating I'm sure this will be a much more pleasant experience for you.

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

First we need to work on your ability to write a coherent sentence. After that post something that is well thought out and not just a slam on Trump or other posters here. Once you've gotten somewhat proficient in communicating I'm sure this will be a much more pleasant experience for you.

Stop entertainmenting xer.

1 minute ago, BUFFALOBART said:

Communicating with the likes of you is a waste of time. Occasionally, the drivel that is posted here spills over where there is intelligent conversation. Just giving you some constructive feedback. Nothing personal, y' understand........

Why do you bother to post here?