Bills Mafia Support Nathan Peterman

Kevin1778

While I believe Peterman deserves compassion, I don’t think he requires our pity, either. 

He deserves criticism for his onfield failures, but he does not deserve to be publicly humiliated in the fashion he was by the loser Ahole that started the gofundme movement. I believe the pity move adds to that more than it mitigates it. 

1 hour ago, K-9 said:

While I believe Peterman deserves compassion, I don’t think he requires our pity, either. 

He deserves criticism for his onfield failures, but he does not deserve to be publicly humiliated in the fashion he was by the loser Ahole that started the gofundme movement. I believe the pity move adds to that more than it mitigates it. 

You are 100% spot on.

6 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I'm not sure why some of you get wrapped up in stuff this like this...

Why do you care? 

It's embarrassing.  I live in Arizona, and have had non Bills fan friends ask me about the Billboard to get rid of Peterman.  They are getting quite a laugh out of it.  Obviously he has played poorly- but really what kind of jerk has the time or desire to start a billboard fund to cut a guy?

When your team stinks, there isn't much good news about them anyway, but cmon- this is silly

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, hmsmystic said:

It's embarrassing.  I live in Arizona, and have had non Bills fan friends ask me about the Billboard to get rid of Peterman.  They are getting quite a laugh out of it.  Obviously he has played poorly- but really what kind of jerk has the time or desire to start a billboard fund to cut a guy?

When your team stinks, there isn't much good news about them anyway, but cmon- this is silly

I agree, it is silly, which is why it doesn't really bother me at all. Both sides of it are being dramatic

The only way he will be sucessful is if we cut him.  Then he will go on to have a hall of fame career and everone on the board will B word and claim we should have given him more time.  Claiming they said this all along lol.

50 minutes ago, hmsmystic said:

Overall Bills fans are diehard.  But this board has some real crappy fans along with some of the most diehard.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Personally I won’t be surprised if he gets a shot elsewhere and turns it around to at least serviceable level, especially with better talent/coaching around him. For his sake I hope he does. Wish him no ill will and at a minimum I respect his willingness to stand at the postgame lectern and answer every question, unlike some of our other “stars” who slink away faster than their 40 yd dash times once the games are over, and think it’s ok to ghost the fans like that. 

Edited by NoHuddleKelly12
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Ha ha ha this dude love Peterman!! Ha ha ha ha

no one rooted or defended The Peterman harder than I.

That being said, some dude called up GR and said people were saying reprehensible things about him???  Really??? The only thing he could come up with when pressed is the silly gofundme, which I am pretty sure Nate would find funny as well.

All in all, this guy has been treated pretty damn well. It's like some people want to force a narrative that Buffalo sports fans are aresholes, when in fact we are the polar opposite. They want to group us into one table slamming mob, and the idea that The Peterman has been treated harshly fits that narrative way better than most of us just say"dude cant play". 

I was not there, but I don't recall much booing of him last week. Contrast that with the UB/WV bball game last night. People in Morgantown booing WVU on opening night, playing a tough UB team..and these are college kids!!!!!

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

We’ve seen similar billboards for coaches or front office without much worry for feelings. Why’s nate a different case? Not saying ones right or wrong but genuinely curious about the dynamic 

Because getting rid of a coach or gm changes a team. Getting rid of the 3rd string quarterback solves nothing. He is a scapegoat. 

If the Bills want to cut him go ahead, but fundraising for a billboard to get rid of a 3rd string quarterback is pathetic. The Bills aren't going to win or lose games because of who their third string quarterback is. Any team that gets to the point when a third string quarterback has to start isn't winning anything. Third string quarterbacks (if you even have one) are supposed to be paid virtually nothing and are not supposed to ever get on the field.

Edited by Kevin1778
  • Thank you (+1) 1