Bills Mafia Support Nathan Peterman

Kevin1778

17 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

Because getting rid of a coach or gm changes a team. Getting rid of the 3rd string quarterback solves nothing. He is a scapegoat. 

If the Bills want to cut him go ahead, but fundraising for a billboard to get rid of a 3rd string quarterback is pathetic. The Bills aren't going to win or lose games because of who their third string quarterback is. Any team that gets to the point when a third string quarterback has to start isn't winning anything. Third string quarterbacks (if you even have one) are supposed to be paid virtually nothing and are not supposed to ever get on the field.

If trying to be honest here you can’t just ignore that he’s been either 1 or 2 for the wide  majority of his albeit short career. At least a portion of the fans involved have to be doing this out of worry that he looks good in practice and creeps back up the depth chart yet again.

im not saying it’s polite or reasonable or even effective. Surely not giving my money. But I’m not terribly worried about np2 either 

14 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

Because getting rid of a coach or gm changes a team. Getting rid of the 3rd string quarterback solves nothing. He is a scapegoat. 

If the Bills want to cut him go ahead, but fundraising for a billboard to get rid of a 3rd string quarterback is pathetic. The Bills aren't going to win or lose games because of who their third string quarterback is. Any team that gets to the point when a third string quarterback has to start isn't winning anything. Third string quarterbacks (if you even have one) are supposed to be paid virtually nothing and are not supposed to ever get on the field.

I know you’ve tried the narrative of “3rd string QB.” You’ve started a thread about how he should be forgiven because of his salary (which is roughly the same as Dak’s). Now you are starting a thread about how people are mean to him. The reality is, he was the opening day starter. He is a horrendous football player. He’s in the conversation as the worst QB ever!!  He’s a grown man that stole $615k this year. He doesn’t belong in the league. That’s fine. I don’t belong in the league either. 

200w.gif?cid=19f5b51a5be6d7e66836614959d

9 minutes ago, Lfod said:

I'd probably rather drink a beer with Nate Peterman than try to stomach being in the presence of his haters on this board. 

Yeah, an O’Doul’s with McDermott and his son sounds like a great night out. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, PittsforDave said:

Nathan Peterman is officially a disease.

We must pity it and throw our hard earned money at it. 

Its more like the alcoholism disease not cancer.

You choose to catch this loser. 

Unfortunately Peterman has become and always will be the "John Hummer" of the Bills history. Hummer routinely doinked balls off the rim in uncontested slam dunks with the Braves. PS: Hummer was a good guy too.....

36 minutes ago, Epstein's Mother said:

Playing QB in the NFL is an earned privilege, not a right.  Most of the people I interact with on a daily basis are not NFL quarterbacks (:D) and they seem to be doing just fine.

dont care about anything else but the awesome screen name..now off my case!!

1 hour ago, The Process said:

Unfortunately Peterman has become and always will be the "John Hummer" of the Bills history. Hummer routinely doinked balls off the rim in uncontested slam dunks with the Braves. PS: Hummer was a good guy too.....

You know the saying.  

“Nice guys always finish last”

my op was referring to the odd pity support this guy is getting.