Derek Anderson, Matt Barkley and Nate Peterman walk into a bar....

...the bartender says “What can I get you fellas?”   Derek Anderson says “I’ll have a Mind Eraser”. The bartender makes one and DA sips it and passes out. Matt Barkley says “I’ll have a shot and a beer”. The bartender serves him and Barkley drinks it and looks confused. Nate Peterman says “Bartender....I’ll have a.......” (fill in the blank/end joke)

38 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

...the bartender says “What can I get you fellas?”   Derek Anderson says “I’ll have a Mind Eraser”. The bartender makes one and DA sips it and passes out. Matt Barkley says “I’ll have a shot and a beer”. The bartender serves him and Barkley drinks it and looks confused. Nate Peterman says “Bartender....I’ll have a.......” (fill in the blank/end joke)

hard time ever finding a job again. I'll take a shot of that turpentine you have back there in the pantry.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

...the bartender says “What can I get you fellas?”   Derek Anderson says “I’ll have a Mind Eraser”. The bartender makes one and DA sips it and passes out. Matt Barkley says “I’ll have a shot and a beer”. The bartender serves him and Barkley drinks it and looks confused. Nate Peterman says “Bartender....I’ll have a Sweet Baby Jesus Peanut Butter Porter.  The bartender pours the beer and hands it to Peterman, who struggles mightily to bring a whole pint of beer to his lips with that pathetic right arm. Jimmy Spags, who has been watching from the corner and eyeing the beer, just waiting for the right time to pounce, scoots by in his Revis jersey, intercepts the beer and chugs it just as Nate is about to take a sip.  Spags utters something unintelligible like a drunken Rocky Balboa... something about a beer pick 6... faith based loser... and process... and then like all good Jets fans proceeds to vomit on himself and pass out.  Shocked at what he’s just witnessed, the bartender says “Son, that is the weakest arm I’ve ever seen. You oughta get that checked out.” Peterman turns to the bartender and says "At least this time it only cost me $6... three weeks ago it cost us the Texans game." 

Edited by transient
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

...the bartender says “What can I get you fellas?”   Derek Anderson says “I’ll have a Mind Eraser”. The bartender makes one and DA sips it and passes out. Matt Barkley says “I’ll have a shot and a beer”. The bartender serves him and Barkley drinks it and looks confused. Nate Peterman says “Bartender....I’ll have a.......

double shot of Johnny Manziel end zone brand embalming fluid

6 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Job Application. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3