looks like torn achilles for Dez

BeastMode54

7 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Fantastic! What a visual of the 3 ?

...I don't think you considered their lucrative endorsement potential......

1. "Weightwatchers Gone Wild"

2. Hormel's "Guests of Honor at a Pig Roast"

3. "Michelin Men" with real faces.

...a ton of loot to be had......:thumbsup:

Actually feel pretty bad for the guy.

Yes, I know he's made plenty of money, but the man's only 30 years old and is looking to be finished with the profession he's dedicated his entire life to up until this point.

Crazy to think he's got another 40+ years ahead of him with the unknown ahead of him. I can't imagine being done working at 30, especially if I had 1 craft that I spent my life becoming proficient in.

1 minute ago, BigDingus said:

Yes, I know he's made plenty of money, but the man's only 30 years old and is looking to be finished with the profession he's dedicated his entire life to up until this point.

Crazy to think he's got another 40+ years ahead of him with the unknown ahead of him. I can't imagine being done working at 30, especially if I had 1 craft that I spent my life becoming proficient in.

....I think you have to.....a career ending injury no matter when it happens stinks whether you like or dislike the player.....then again, the disjointed and dysfunctional will parade in the streets....sad stuff today..........

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...I don't think you considered their lucrative endorsement potential......

1. "Weightwatchers Gone Wild"

2. Hormel's "Guests of Honor at a Pig Roast"

3. "Michelin Men" with real faces.

...a ton of loot to be had......:thumbsup:

Thats good stuff right there!!!

1 hour ago, BigDingus said:

Especially in an instant like this. If fading towards retirement it’s one thing. At the snap of a finger must be tough.

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....I think you have to.....a career ending injury no matter when it happens stinks whether you like or dislike the player.....then again, the disjointed and dysfunctional will parade in the streets....sad stuff today..........

Agreed. Even though I dislike him personality-wise, he's still a human being with his own goals & dreams, and to have a great opportunity ripped away from you like this, potentially dashing all the dreams, really makes me sympathize for the guy.

Millionaire or not, I don't like hearing stories like this.

That sucks no matter how much i don't care for a player i hate to see them end a season like that & they are saying this might be a career ender unless of coarse the Bills WR room looks anything like it looks this year then he may be able to get a one year prove it deal from them !! 

2 hours ago, Azucho98 said:

Saints can have Benjamin.  What will they give up for him?

37 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Benjamin for a 5th.

edit: @Azucho98

Sorry Azu, I missed your post about the same thing, but yeah, I’d trade him and I’d ask for the above and would even settle for a 6th.  Willing to bring someone in here off the street.

:huh: Trade deadline gents!

• Like (+1) 1