Matt Barkley Will Be the Bills' Starter vs. the NYJ

3 hours ago, billsredneck1 said:

play barkley so his contract clause of starting one game trips a million dollar salary.  for all the shedding of dead cap, this fo has been pissin away money, just smaller amounts for nothing....just friggin stop the f tardardery...please!

Is this true?  I can't find anything about it online but it sounds too much like something Beane/McD would do not to be true.  

3 hours ago, billsredneck1 said:

play barkley so his contract clause of starting one game trips a million dollar salary.  for all the shedding of dead cap, this fo has been pissin away money, just smaller amounts for nothing....just friggin stop the f tardardery...please!

Idk if you're agreeing or not. Why sign him elsewhere to the worst situation imaginable and not intend to start. Why give him whatever stupid contract incentive you just cited if he's should be starting this week??

Beane's tanking. Because if not he's somehow creating every excuse to start Peterman as if he's simply playing a great backup, not the best tank QB the game has ever seen.

5 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Idk if you're agreeing or not. Why sign him elsewhere to the worst situation imaginable and not intend to start. Why give him whatever stupid contract incentive you just cited if he's should be starting this week??

Beane's tanking. Because if not he's somehow creating every excuse to start Peterman as if he's simply playing a great backup, not the best tank QB the game has ever seen.

What’s he tanking for? 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, bmur66 said:

I will not be a starting TV viewer today. I have more important things to do like straightening up the garage and sighting in my rifle. I will not take time out of my day to watch this steaming pile of crap. Maybe when Allen returns.

What nonsense. Nobody who has the time to post on a Bill's message board isn't going to watch the Bills. Not buying tickets and going to the game I get, but you will be watching. Everyone who posts here will be. You are a Bill's fan, not some front running Rams fan.