Matt Barkley Will Be the Bills' Starter vs. the NYJ

3 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

McDermott really is an idiot if he starts Barkley. It is Allen or Peterman. If healthy, Allen plays. If not, Peterman plays. If Peterman plays terribly cut him next week and keep Barkley. If he plays adequately he stays on until end of season and only plays if Allen is hurt.  Anderson should NEVER step on field again. He is here to mentor Allen. Not get hurt. If Allen gets hurt again just play Peterman. 

This idiot coach is going to start 4 QB's in 10 games. Maybe the quarterbacks aren't the problem.

Peterman has proven he gives you absolutely nothing on the field.  If it’s between Peterman and Barkley...I would rather go with Barkley.

He sucks too but Peterman might be the worst of all time.

1 minute ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Why would you keep playing the worst QB in decades? 

Thats my thoughts too.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

It's like both of these teams are saying "Darn it.  It's all about draft position."

The playoffs are out of the question for both teams, so it's about giving young guys a chance to perform, and draft position.

But they're not going to ask KB to drop a ball that hits him in the hands so they can get a better draft choice which they will

then use to replace him....................

1 minute ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Why would you keep playing the worst QB in decades? 

Because the starter is coming back this week or next week. If he gets hurt again you better just put a young guy in there that has proven he can stay on the field. Barkley was cut this year because he has an injured knee. Barkley won't last a quarter behind this line. 

Just now, JXCOL3 said:

We have seen this play out. Barkley will start just like Anderson, Get hurt in the first half, and boom! Bring in Savior Nate Peterman

Of course he will get hurt. They all get hurt. They can't protect the QB. 

Just now, Gugny said:

So four different starting QBs in the first 10 weeks.

That can't be bad, right?

This coach is clueless.

29 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

If true, then Allen has to start.  Sounds like the pre-season all over again........

No, whats the difference now anyways? Were 2-7. As much as i want josh back out there the smart play is to sit him through the bye week. It makes too much sense at this point

Just now, BillsSbSoon said:

No, whats the difference now anyways? Were 2-7. As much as i want josh back out there the smart play is to sit him through the bye week. It makes too much sense at this point

McDermott and Beane do not do anything that makes sense. They have a line that can't protect the quarterback and go out and  sign Matt Barkley, who was cut because he couldn't stay healthy.  

8 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

Of course he will get hurt. They all get hurt. They can't protect the QB. 

This coach is clueless.

Peterman didn't get hurt last week. Allen only got hurt on a freak thing. Anderson got hurt scrambling. But that aside, I have a hunch that if McD did start Pete again you'd still be upset at him because you are set against him.

Just now, Kevin1778 said:

McDermott and Beane do not do anything that makes sense. They have a line that can't protect the quarterback and go out and  sign Matt Barkley, who was cut because he couldn't stay healthy.  

The best example of this is starting the season with Peterman as the QB and then keeping him on the roster after he bombed in Baltimore.

• Like (+1) 1