Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

1 hour ago, Bill from NYC said:

Maybe they like President Trump because he would rather not have babies in their 9th month aborted and celebrate a "victory" like this by lighting up the Empire State Building in pink with taxpayer dollars.

If you support things like this and attacking Israel you should be against our President.

If not, point me to a democrat running in the primary who is on the conservative side of these two issues.

I'll wait.....;)

Absolutely disgusting, evil, and insane.

The President cannot over rule the Supreme Court when it comes to pro-life  or pro choice laws. The state laws can be challenged in the SC.  

Both parties have always supported Israel. Israel is still safe and sound today. 

7 minutes ago, ALF said:

Both parties have always supported Israel.  

Tell that to Netanyahu. They are naming streets after President Trump. Barack Hussein Obama dropped off all of that money to Iran, their sworn enemy.

You know all of this. Why not just tell the truth. And tell us about how you personally feel about Israel and Jews.

43 minutes ago, section122 said:

I see where you are coming from but I see it a bit differently.  The media is absolutely biased but it is on both sides.  Fox News spent 8 years screaming about Obama being Kenyan and how he was the Antichrist.  Now that it is a republican it is CNN's turn to do the same.  The outrage machine exists because people eat it up and I feel that Trump not only feeds it but uses it his benefit which in turn creates more divisiveness in our country.  It does indeed energize his base and I get it.  It was a masterclass watching him dismantle first the republican primary then Hillary during debates.  He used soundbites (wrong!) and personal attacks to take them down one by one.  His debates with Hillary were hilarious because she was the "consummate" politician using canned answers and talking points while he came in like a bulldozer.  She had no idea how to handle it.  

We differ in the opinion that it increases awareness.  I think it only serves to increase divisiveness.  People bury their head and only read what they want.  Look at @B-Man.  God bless him for sharing so many articles but have you ever seen one shared that isn't completely slanted against dems?  Snowflake, libtard, etc. are names casually thrown about.  I guess it is a bit pollyanna-ish of me but to me Trump fans the flames more than anything else constructive he is doing.

Fox News actually has a news department and separates its journalists from its commentators. Much of its coverage is pretty straight up news while Hannity and Carlson are nothing more than conservative talk show hosts and make no bones about it. Shepard Smith is really a lefty and inserts that into what is claimed to be a news program. The MSM mixes their news with their commentary and one has to be very, very careful to listen and evaluate what you hear.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

Tell that to Netanyahu. They are naming streets after President Trump. Barack Hussein Obama dropped off all of that money to Iran, their sworn enemy.

You know all of this. Why not just tell the truth. And tell us about how you personally feel about Israel and Jews.

I have always loved Israel and the Jews. Israel was never in danger when Obama was President.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ALF said:

I have always loved Israel and the Jews. Israel was never in danger when Obama was President.

Obama gave their sworn enemy, who happens to be the world's largest supporter of terrorism $1, 800,000,000 in cash and released $150,000,000,000 that Iran used some or all of to promote terrorism. As usual Obama took a shortcut for legacy purposes and made matters worse. If he had held firm and kept the sanctions going the Iran question would most likely have been already settled.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Obama gave their sworn enemy, who happens to be the world's largest supporter of terrorism $1, 800,000,000 in cash and released $150,000,000,000 that Iran used some or all of to promote terrorism. As usual Obama took a shortcut for legacy purposes and made matters worse. If he had held firm and kept the sanctions going the Iran question would most likely have been already settled.

The U.S. has Israel's back no matter what either parties President will do , bank on it.

3 minutes ago, ALF said:

The U.S. has Israel's back no matter what either parties President will do , bank on it.

Gee, what president interfered with Israeli elections in 2016?

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/obama-admin-sent-taxpayer-money-oust-netanyahu/

The State Department paid hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxpayers grants to an Israeli group that used the money to build a campaign to oust Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in last year’s Israeli parliamentary elections, a congressional investigation concluded Tuesday.

Some $350,000 was sent to OneVoice, ostensibly to support the group’s efforts to back Israeli-Palestinian peace settlement negotiations. But OneVoice used the money to build a voter database, train activists and hire a political consulting firm with ties to President Obama’s campaign — all of which set the stage for an anti-Netanyahu campaign, the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations said in a bipartisan staff report.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

What makes you say that?

Has any enemy of Israel been able to defeat them . They know the U.S. will step in no matter who is President if necessary .

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/obama-admin-sent-taxpayer-money-oust-netanyahu/

The State Department paid hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxpayers grants to an Israeli group that used the money to build a campaign to oust Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in last year’s Israeli parliamentary elections, a congressional investigation concluded Tuesday.

Some $350,000 was sent to OneVoice, ostensibly to support the group’s efforts to back Israeli-Palestinian peace settlement negotiations. But OneVoice used the money to build a voter database, train activists and hire a political consulting firm with ties to President Obama’s campaign — all of which set the stage for an anti-Netanyahu campaign, the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations said in a bipartisan staff report.

Liberals don't care; they even applaud this. Many on the left despise Israel AND Jews.

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

AOC: U.S. Must Provide Lifelong Mental Healthcare Services To Migrant Children Because Of Trauma We Have Caused

AOC held a town hall event on immigration in Queens, NY on Saturday.

The young Congresswoman believes the U.S. government must make a “lifelong commitment” to provide mental healthcare services to migrant children. The reason? Because of the lifelong trauma we inflict upon them when we separate them from their parents at the border. AOC told the crowd:

And this is the liberal mindset.  People have zero accountability in their actions.  Someone goes on a dangerous journey with their children.  Along the way something bad happens.  So now I'm somehow responsible?? 

5 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

Liberals don't care; they even applaud this. Many on the left despise Israel AND Jews.

Obama wanted someone who he thought he could convince to make a deal with Hamas and the PA. In other words, throw Israel under the bus for his own legacy. On the one hand, the Obama administration was the most opaque administration in memory but also the most transparent. (You could see right through them).

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, section122 said:

The republicans would have won in 08 with McCain if they didn't have Palin as his running mate.  As much as the DNC screwed the pooch in 16 the repubs did the same in 08.  They tried to capitalize on the womens vote and grab Hillary supporters by adding Palin.  They underestimated how dumb she was and I firmly believe she cost them the election.  Just like the DNC underestimated how much people disliked Hillary.  I'm a dem and wanted to vote McCain and still did even with Palin dragging him down.  Who better to lead us out of an unwinnable war than a decorated war veteran?

See what I did there?  I was objective about both parties.  Those Trump tweets were dumb.  You don't have to defend everything he does just because you are Republican.  He has done some good and he has done some bad.  These tweets were a bad look from him and it is okay to admit it.  I know it is politics but "go back to where you came from" to elected representatives let alone just regular people shouldn't be an acceptable way to talk to people.  It is just so embarrassing to watch our President get into twitter beefs with people.  Twitter beefs.  A 73 year old man.  Twitter beefs.  

There is so much wrong with this post it is difficult to know where to begin...

When "dumb" Sarah Palin took on the Republican machine in Alaska and won, people were shocked. When "dumb" Sarah Palin took on big oil in Alaska and won, people were shocked. And when John McCain (who was pretty loathed by the conservative Republican base)  asked her on people were shocked. So shocked, that it took the Obama campaign a whole 24 hours to get people up to Alaska to go through her garbage (seriously, her garbage) and compile a negative dossier to use against her. 

She gave McCain a nice bump in the polls after her red meat introduction speech.  The polls were not horrible (although who knows what the internals said) until the financial meltdown in September.  At the point, it was the Ds election. 

I've always felt horrible for her and her family that she accepted the nomination only to be dragged down by that louse McCain who wouldn't defend her aginst his own campaign staff or the MSM.  And, when the Ds started filing bogus lawsuit after bogus lawsuit against her in an effort to lawfare her into bankruptcy (which thank goodness Alaska changed the law afterward), I really felt terrible for the whole family.

Yes, I am still a Sarah Palin fan-girl. ? It is that ***** McCain I couldn't stand.

@Deranged Rhino gave you a great little education in the whys and hows of the tweets. 

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Maybe he'd understand your question more easily if you'd phrased it what American president colluded with an opposition party to overthrow a democratically elected prime minister?

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, section122 said:

I think it only serves to increase divisiveness. 

Do an honest assessment of 2017-2018 on who is more divisive: Trump or the media. 

After months of making fun of Trump during the campaign, warning viewers "he might not accept the results of the election" and how divisive/evil that is -- what happened immediately upon Trump's victory? The same media/DNC&GOP Establishment pundits said the election was illegitimate. They used Russian collusion to make the case that not only did Trump cheat, but he did so to serve an honest to god dictator who wants to destroy this country. 

... That's how the coverage began on Trump's presidency. Not just on CNN or MSNBC - but on CBS, ABC, NBC, NYT, WaPo, LA Times et al. Because it wasn't just the left leaning media who was against Trump's victory, it was the establishment which crosses both sides of the aisle

Since then, we've seen the media do everything in its power to divide the country while trying to claim Trump was the one doing the dividing. Reality says it's just not true: 

* We know now Trump/Russia was fake. This is beyond dispute now, and in fact there's more evidence to say the real collusion happened between Russia and the Clinton campaign.

* We know now that there was a backdoor coup attempted by the DOJ, CIA, FBI, and Obama administration (again that's now fact, not speculation). 

* We know now that Trump has handled Putin more effectively and efficiently than the past three presidents combined - dispelling the belief he's compromised.

So after two plus years of being lied to, made to think that Trump is wearing a Klan hood in the Oval Office while he does Vlad's bidding and secretly worships Hitler's ghost, we are expected to believe it's Trump who is the divisive one?

It just doesn't hold up to honest scrutiny. 

What we're living through right now is an era of mass projection by the media and the left as they continue to wage a disinformation war on its own populace. Not because Trump is a threat to the people of the world or the country, but because he's a threat to them. The establishment in both DC and the media hubs in NYC/LA. That's what is at the root of "the resistance". It's not a righteous fight against Nazism, Racism, Homophobia, Xenophobia -- it's a fight for the establishment and its sacred cows. The same establishment that lied us into 19 years of endless war. The same establishment that's stripped back our civil liberties while expanding the surveillance state. The same establishment that profits from human trafficking, drug trafficking, and mass incarceration. The same establishment which poisoned our air, food, and water for decades while taking kickbacks designed to make them ignore the plight of everyday Americans.

That's who the "resistance" is fighting for. It's who they've always been fighting for -- whether they realize it or not. Because the people of the country decided they didn't want the establishment candidate, the media decided that the entire election was illegitimate. And if you dared to disagree with that assessment in 2017-2018 you were called, by the same media and DNC/GOP talking heads: Putin supporters, Nazis, or racists. 

So, when people see Trump tweeting back and standing up for himself, they see a president doing what they can't: fighting back against the very real projection and divisiveness pushed by the media and DNC/GOP establishment.

We're through the looking glass. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

Why didn't Israel's enemies attack them while Obama was President ?  Has any administration cut off foreign aid and weapon sales to Israel ?

Just now, ALF said:

Why didn't Israel's enemies attack them while Obama was President ?  Has any administration cut off foreign aid and weapon sales to Israel ?

They did. 

And then Obama helped their cause by revealing Stuxnet -- weakening the US and Israel's ability to contain Iran. 

• Like (+1) 1