Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

6 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I'll say it again: the board's not anti-liberal, it's anti-schmuck.  Stop being one.

this is what he can not comprehend, at all. it is like he has blinders on and we're all hate filled chans because we don't swallow his shtick. he fails to see that if you bring a good game, it don't matter what side of the ledger you exist upon.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Then he told them them to go back home. 

At the risk of people thinking I'm defending Trump, we need to at least be honest, and to be honest, you absolutely MUST explain that what he REALLY TOLD THEM was to go home, fix things there, THEN COME BACK HERE and show us how they did it.

Those are two different things, and the truth of the matter is he probably did it on purpose to make everyone on the left piss their pants on public TV by, once again, only taking the parts that fit their narrative.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

Of ahite sure what you mean. I think Trump feels an “us” ( white European Conservatives who feel marginalized ) vs “ them”

( folks of color and immigrants) is a good political strategy for him. 

it's a good strategy for the Dems too evidently.  Or at least they think it is.

55 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

The new trend of just pasting tweets here is the pinnacle of lazy “dialog.” 

Amen!

Of ahite sure what you mean. I think Trump feels an “us” ( white European Conservatives who feel marginalized ) vs “ them”

( folks of color and immigrants) is a good political strategy for him. 

You truly think Trump cares not about COC (conservatives of color)? You think all he cares about are whites of European descent?  Can you back up this feeling that only cares about white people?   

11 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You truly think Trump cares not about COC (conservatives of color)? You think all he cares about are whites of European descent?  Can you back up this feeling that only cares about white people?   

How dare you ask for actual evidence?

That's racist dammit, racist.

44 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

did not say that..i said i think he thinks he gains a political advantage by framing the discussion as us( white conservatives) vs them( people of color and immigrants of color)...and please note the "I think "?

Edited by plenzmd1

did not say that..i said i think he thinks he gains a political advantage by framing the discussion as us( white conservatives) vs them( people of color and immigrants of color)...and please note the "I think "?

Why is this so hard to understand? Trump is a NATIONALIST!  That’s different from being a RACIST! He’s not anti-immigration. He’s anti-foreigners who try to commit a fraud while breaking our laws. His oath of office says pretty much the same thing.

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Why is this so hard to understand? Trump is a NATIONALIST!  That’s different from being a RACIST! He’s not anti-immigration. He’s anti-foreigners who try to commit a fraud while breaking our laws. His oath of office says pretty much the same thing.

Okay , I will play, what does anti foreigners have anything to do with telling 4 American citizens to “ go back from where they came from”. 

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

Okay , I will play, what does anti foreigners have anything to do with telling 4 American citizens to “ go back from where they came from”. 

Finish what he said in the tweet.  He says then come back and tell us how to fix the issues.

Everyone seems to ignore that part

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Whatnot78 said:

Finish what he said in the tweet.  He says then come back and tell us how to fix the issues.

Everyone seems to ignore that part

Conflating arguments, but okay. They are American citizens , born in America, ( 3 of 4) and he is telling them to go back where they came from. So back to Michigan and fix that ***** hole? Where are they supposed to go back to ?

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Conflating arguments, but okay. They are American citizens , born in America, ( 3 of 4) and he is telling them to go back where they came from. So back to Michigan and fix that ***** hole? Where are they supposed to go back to ?

That's why they were so upset.  You think Tlaib doesn't know it's easier to fix Gaza than Dearborn?   Look at the damage AOC's already done to her district.  

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I’ve never been to Michigan ?

But he did tell them all to come back didn’t he?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

To be fair, of the three born in the US, one is from Detroit which is pretty much a 3rd world country and another is from the Democratic People's Republic of Massachusetts

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

At the risk of people thinking I'm defending Trump, we need to at least be honest, and to be honest, you absolutely MUST explain that what he REALLY TOLD THEM was to go home, fix things there, THEN COME BACK HERE and show us how they did it.

Those are two different things, and the truth of the matter is he probably did it on purpose to make everyone on the left piss their pants on public TV by, once again, only taking the parts that fit their narrative.

This^^^ 

It’s pretty embarrassing watching adults go off on these “racist” rants.    

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I did not see this earlier, but as I have said, go back to where exactly? He told them to go home,,, where is That? 

Edited by plenzmd1

6 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I did not see this earlier, but as I have said, go back to where exactly? He told them to go home,,, where is That? 

I don’t have a Twitter account but don’t they have character limits?  Let’s just chalk it up to that. ?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

First off I addressed the “I think” by referring to how to feel. Second.  How is he framing the discussion regarding blacks?  

And here’s the real interesting part. You think he is doing the whole border thing because of “brown people” whereas I think he’s doing it because they are ILLEGAL and there are bad people coming in. Again people on the left (and I think you’re more left of center) see color. We on the right, for the most part, see ideologies and situations. 

And finally. Let me ask you Paul, do you think there are bad people coming across our southern border? 

25 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

That part about going back to where they came from?  He’s an idiot for saying that. But what part of “where they came from” racist? 

53 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

This^^^ 

It’s pretty embarrassing watching adults go off on these “racist” rants.    

You’re both wrong. He said they were from catastrophic, corrupt countries. Then he told them to go back to those countries. 

If if you want to defend what he said as having no racist undertones, it’s a stretch, but at least stick to that.

But if you do, you can’t redeem him by defending his statement as accurate because it’s not. Ivanka and Melania got to him and we got the softest backpeddle.  That’s about all we will see. 

Edited by BeginnersMind